All Things Jerseys

shello

Mar 5, 2011
Dana Point, CA
I saw a Zuccarello jersey on clearance back in January for around $60 size large at the NHL shop in midtown and I've been regretting not getting it since

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Really need to move that Fox jersey. Still only wore it the one time. I’d do $180 if anyone was interested.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I have a home jersey signed by the whole 2008 Rangers squad and wanted to frame it. I have been quoted $400 a few times by various stores. Is that about right? If not, where is a good and reasonable place to get one framed? The jersey was a gift from MSG. I have a letter, on letterhead, thanking me for helping out the team. Want to get that framed too to hang next to the jersey. Any ideas?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Framing is expensive, yes. Especially if you want to do it right with museum glass and whatnot.

I haven't tried to frame a jersey before, but going off of other things I've done in the past around that size...$400 isn't too far off.

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Thanks! I have some memorabilia I want to display. It’s all in a closet with the jersey. I just need to decide the frame colors and matting.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Anyone know where I can order a Panarin youth S/M with the stitched lettering/numbering? Online I only see the fanatics branded ones with heat pressed lettering. Need to order one ASAP. Thanks.​
My advice (presuming you are still local) would be to get a blank and take it to either Stitches out in Queens (They do the game jerseys for several of the area pro teams) or Gerry Cosby's a stone's throw from MSG. Will cost roughly $70 and both do a great job.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Does anybody have a go-to place for customization? I have a blank NYR authentic jersey, and I wanted to know if there's a spot that could do it cheap.
  • Cosby's is good, renowned, and in NYC.
  • ArenaWear is the actual team customizer and they're up in Westchester and do great work.
  • Exclusive Pro Sports (EPS) is a very popular online customizer, they do multiple teams, and they can do NYR.
I would imagine other reputable places will do customization if you send the jersey to them, but the above three are what I'd default to, depending on location.

Reactions: Anthony5967

xbure9x

May 8, 2007
I was going through my storage last night and I found my authentic Starter liberty blue jersey size 52. Would any collector here possibly be interested in purchasing this jersey? If there is any interest I can post pictures. From what I can see, the jersey is in perfect condition but I will look it over some more.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Kakko jersey authentic white for $160. Do I pull the trigger?

If you got money to burn, go for it. But if Kakko ends up a bust in 2 years and when the “authentic” jerseys are being dumped for less than 100 will you have some buyer remorse?

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
If you got money to burn, go for it. But if Kakko ends up a bust in 2 years and when the “authentic” jerseys are being dumped for less than 100 will you have some buyer remorse?

You can strip it and get it redone. $160’s good for an authentic.

I got Redden at a preseason game before his first year as a Ranger. I had Zherdev. I had Prucha. I had Gaborik, Cally and Giradi. So only half the jerseys I bought “panned out” but it’s really not that big of a deal.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
I mean, I don't think anybody can predict how a player will turn out (obvious statement, I know), but I really, really think he's going to be a good player for a long time. He was on pace for 28 or so points for an 18-year-old, that's with all the hockey he's played the last year, too.

blinknyr182

Dec 16, 2017
Brooklyn
anyone have a legit site to get a jersey from 94 preferably Messier it doesnt have to be authentic or anything but i rather no glued on letters

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
anyone have a legit site to get a jersey from 94 preferably Messier it doesnt have to be authentic or anything but i rather no glued on letters

A lot of places are selling vintage 94 jerseys but they are just wrong. Nhl.com is guilty as well.

Reactions: NCRanger

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
What are the best sites to by either replica or authentic jerseys? I used to buy on Sportsk, not sure if there are others that are just as good or better.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Anyone want a Fox size 50 home authentic or blank size 46 home authentic? Barely worn. Moving to Dallas, keeping my Zib. Trimming the closet down. Also have a 46 Dahlin Buffalo home authentic available.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
What are the best sites to by either replica or authentic jerseys? I used to buy on Sportsk, not sure if there are others that are just as good or better.
CoolHockey, HockeyAuthentic, RiverCitySports are all just as good as SportsK. Unfortunately, IceJerseys closed.

Good ebay sellers are Jerseybaron, benhsports, canadianhockeysweaters, classicvintagejerseys, Fullmoonjerseys (overstock), Retro2Heritage/mostly_deals (overstock)

Reactions: Jabroni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->