All Things Jerseys

NY Lito

Jan 13, 2010
NJ
So it seems like the move is to buy a blank and then get it customized by Arena Wear.

Where’s the best place to buy a blank jersey?

Appreciate the help.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
So it seems like the move is to buy a blank and then get it customized by Arena Wear.

Where’s the best place to buy a blank jersey?

Appreciate the help.
You can get good blanks anywhere, really. NHL store, Icejerseys, Coolhockey, RiverCitySports, etc.

I imagine Cosby's would sell blanks too, though they do a good job customizing too, so might as well get the whole package there.

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I want to buy a adidas authentic Kakko Jersey. Where is the best Place to buy? Where is it the cheapest online while knowing 100% it is real.

I haven’t bought a jersey for about 5 years now so I don’t know where is the best place to go.

thanks!

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Hi everyone!

I want to buy a adidas authentic Kakko Jersey. Where is the best Place to buy? Where is it the cheapest online while knowing 100% it is real.

I haven’t bought a jersey for about 5 years now so I don’t know where is the best place to go.

thanks!

Hockey Authentic has them stitched for $150.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Anyone else feel that Hockey Authentic is trustworthy???

Mike, thank you for the response.

I was also going to recommend Hockey Authentic. I ordered a white Panarin from them and they did an amazing job. It's by far the best deal for a hand stitched jersey at $153 usd.

WeWillWin2nite11

Apr 29, 2014
New Jersey
hockey authentic, sportsk.com and pro-jerseys.com are all legit, I am a huge jersey snob and all 3 sites do great work. Only thing that was a little off about pro-jerseys.com was that he doesn't use a name plate, I bought a RBK skjei jersey from him with the 90th patch on it a few years ago and it was beautiful and it arrived in like five days. My friend bought a pannarin from hockey authentic and it was probably as close to what they wear on the ice as anything I have ever seen. Never buy anything form NHL or fanatics they suck. The ones they sell at the garden are better, they're more like the real ones that have stitched on authentic name and number kits

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Can someone who got a jersey from hockeyauthentic post photos? The photos on their site look nice but I'd like to see a finished product.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
hockey authentic, sportsk.com and pro-jerseys.com are all legit, I am a huge jersey snob and all 3 sites do great work. Only thing that was a little off about pro-jerseys.com was that he doesn't use a name plate, I bought a RBK skjei jersey from him with the 90th patch on it a few years ago and it was beautiful and it arrived in like five days. My friend bought a pannarin from hockey authentic and it was probably as close to what they wear on the ice as anything I have ever seen. Never buy anything form NHL or fanatics they suck. The ones they sell at the garden are better, they're more like the real ones that have stitched on authentic name and number kits

The jerseys at the Garden don't have nameplates and a weird font for the customization.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
The jerseys at the Garden don't have nameplates and a weird font for the customization.

Those jerseys have been garbage for years. I don’t know who the customizer is but they’ve been horrible and without nameplates since like 2015. Pretty embarrassing consider they’re charging almost $300 for the adidas jerseys...

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Those jerseys have been garbage for years. I don’t know who the customizer is but they’ve been horrible and without nameplates since like 2015. Pretty embarrassing consider they’re charging almost $300 for the adidas jerseys...

And it's literally inside MSG. Where you'd expect to get the proper, original customization. I always go to Cosbys

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
So if I’m reading this correctly, if I go to the NHL store in NYC, they have their Ranger jerseys customized from arena wear?

Obviously it wouldn’t be same day though

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
So if I’m reading this correctly, if I go to the NHL store in NYC, they have their Ranger jerseys customized from arena wear?

Go to Gerry Cosby on 31st. The NHL store also has customization without nameplates from what I saw 3 weeks ago

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

A lot of the jerseys they have in store are improperly customized. They may even be using the same customizer MSG uses based on the similarities I’ve seen.

But you can drop off a jersey or purchase a blank there to have shipped out to be customized by Arena Wear yes. Just make sure to specify you want that done as they do have customization on site too which I think is heat pressed.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Go to Gerry Cosby on 31st. The NHL store also has customization without nameplates from what I saw 3 weeks ago

If you’re looking to have your jersey the same day, then Cosby’s may be the best option though I haven’t been in there in years to see how their customization is. But I’m assuming they have plenty of jerseys already customized and in stock.

If you’re looking to have your jerseys done to the exact specifications of the on ice jerseys, then Arena Wear either on your own or through the NHL Store is the way to go.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Depends on what you want.

I think they do heat press without nameplate, but if you want sewn it should be a nameplate considering they send it out to Arena Wear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad