All Things Jerseys

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Where do you guys recommend to get my #10 Gaborik changed to a Panarin? Or is that a jersey sin because it's a Reebok?

Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable but I'm a sucker for details so do whatever you feel is best. It's not necessarily a sin or anything.

I have good experiences with Cosbys. They're friendly, their customization is top-notch and great service

Reactions: Cant Staap The Kaap

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable but I'm a sucker for details so do whatever you feel is best. It's not necessarily a sin or anything.

I have good experiences with Cosbys. They're friendly, their customization is top-notch and great service

Any idea how much they would charge for a nameplate swap?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I need a new jersey for opening night. Anyone know a good place to buy a made in Canada blank authentic?​

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I need a new jersey for opening night. Anyone know a good place to buy a made in Canada blank authentic?​

Ice jerseys sells the Canadian authentic Reebok’s, whatever is still in stock. I have a blank from them waiting to see who emerges that I’ll put on it, leaning toward Kravstov.

I’ve also got a Adizero authentic Dahlin that I’m trying to sell, if anyone is a collector. Love the jersey but I’m moving across the country at the end of the week, from TX to NJ and money is going to be tight getting into a new place. Going from a 3 bed, 2 bath house with a half acre fenced in yard for $920 a month to a 2 bed, 1 bath house for $2200 a month, plus security deposit, etc.

I’ll throw up more pics if anyone is interested. It’s a 46.

Attachments

• 7CB6B724-7C6A-4C36-931E-7686B90FBE0D.png
    7CB6B724-7C6A-4C36-931E-7686B90FBE0D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Are you looking for an adidas or Reebok? adidas your only option is to buy a game used or issued jersey and strip it because they're not sold at retail. Reebok you can probably get on eBay.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Are you looking for an adidas or Reebok? adidas your only option is to buy a game used or issued jersey and strip it because they're not sold at retail. Reebok you can probably get on eBay.

Adidas is the current one? How can they not sell them??? Makes no sense.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Adidas is the current one? How can they not sell them??? Makes no sense.

adidas is current and they haven't produced them for retail sale since they took over as the on ice jersey maker. The authentics they sell are made in Indonesia and aren't the on ice jerseys. Some teams like Winnipeg actually do sell the made in Canada's at the team store but that's only because they buy some extra when they put in the actual team's jersey order. For the Rangers, only chance to get a made in Canada as of now is through team/game issued/worn.

Here's some of the issueds/worns available for purchase right now through Fanatics. There's much more inventory that they acquired through Steiner as well and if you reach out to a rep you'll get it for cheaper than what you see on the site. So if you want say a Panarin jersey, best course of action is buy an issued adidas jersey, strip it, and get it recustomized.

New York Rangers Game Used NHL Jerseys

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
adidas is current and they haven't produced them for retail sale since they took over as the on ice jersey maker. The authentics they sell are made in Indonesia and aren't the on ice jerseys. Some teams like Winnipeg actually do sell the made in Canada's at the team store but that's only because they buy some extra when they put in the actual team's jersey order. For the Rangers, only chance to get a made in Canada as of now is through team/game issued/worn.

Here's some of the issueds/worns available for purchase right now through Fanatics. There's much more inventory that they acquired through Steiner as well and if you reach out to a rep you'll get it for cheaper than what you see on the site. So if you want say a Panarin jersey, best course of action is buy an issued adidas jersey, strip it, and get it recustomized.

You can’t really wear the game worn jerseys either since they’re all sized up to fit equipment underneath, obviously, and unless you want to look like a 7 year old wearing a hand me down, or you’re actually 6’4 290 lbs, the fit is a bit absurd.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
You can’t really wear the game worn jerseys either since they’re all sized up to fit equipment underneath, obviously, and unless you want to look like a 7 year old wearing a hand me down, or you’re actually 6’4 290 lbs, the fit is a bit absurd.

All depends on the player you buy but you’re pretty much correct. I wore 46 in EDGE and 50 in adizero so have no shot of fitting into those. The smallest jersey a Ranger has worn in recent memory I believe is a 52. MSL for sure wore it and guys like Gerbe and Desharnais may have too. Zucc had to wear a customized 54 because of how long his name was. Vast majority of guys are 56’s and 58’s.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
All depends on the player you buy but you’re pretty much correct. I wore 46 in EDGE and 50 in adizero so have no shot of fitting into those. The smallest jersey a Ranger has worn in recent memory I believe is a 52. MSL for sure wore it and guys like Gerbe and Desharnais may have too. Zucc had to wear a customized 54 because of how long his name was. Vast majority of guys are 56’s and 58’s.
Same boat as you. I will make a stretch for TI 2.0s in 52 but that is the absolute biggest I can get

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

I saw a game used Lettieri in size 52. Even that's a stretch. Such a bummer as I really wanted a new sweater for opening night.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

Thanks. Bummer.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Same boat as you. I will make a stretch for TI 2.0s in 52 but that is the absolute biggest I can get

Unfortunately I’m settling for the Indo’s with adidas for now. No other option for the current players. Only good thing is you can get some blanks on eBay for dirt cheap. Just dropped off one at the NHL Store today actually to get done by Arena Wear.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Unfortunately I’m settling for the Indo’s with adidas for now. No other option for the current players. Only good thing is you can get some blanks on eBay for dirt cheap. Just dropped off one at the NHL Store today actually to get done by Arena Wear.

Yeah I did buy some cheap blanks from BenHSports and then some 1 layer Vesey and Miller jerseys on clearance that I stripped and sending off for DeAngelo and Panarin. So that's good.

Also, you or anyone on here selling or thinking about selling a Vector 6100 in 46/48 Liberty? That's the last Rangers jersey I need, outside of an authentic TBTC

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Yeah I did buy some cheap blanks from BenHSports and then some 1 layer Vesey and Miller jerseys on clearance that I stripped and sending off for DeAngelo and Panarin. So that's good.

Also, you or anyone on here selling or thinking about selling a Vector 6100 in 46/48 Liberty? That's the last Rangers jersey I need, outside of an authentic TBTC

I have a Prucha that I snatched off eBay a few months ago. It’s not in pristine condition but I got a great price on it so I can’t complain. Holding onto it to wear though.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
So reluctantly I just ordered a couple Indos. Where should I send them for the best customization? Is that still Arena Wear or Ice Jerseys?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Any thoughts on the best place for quality customizing?

On a related note, does anyone know if we wore an alternate jersey last year?

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
IJ does a great job as well, if not as good, and is fairly affordable and runs frequent specials. I’m sending them my blank to do Kravstov.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I think if you send it to them direct it's $115 a jersey plus tax and shipping. I dropped mine off at the NHL Store to get done by them for $100 flat and picked it up at the store.
Wow. That is a big hike. When I got mine done a few years ago it was $85 + tax and shipping.

Jeez.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->