All Things Jerseys

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn
The Adidas website is having a sale on blank authentic jerseys. Only larges left. Just snagged one for $72 with a
"june20" promo code.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
So many options for jerseys this year for the Russophile in me...Kravtsov, Panarin, Rykov, Buchnevich, Shestyorkin...

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Does anybody know of a place that would customize a Winter Classic jersey? I have a blank and would love to get Zibanejad's name and number on it.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Does anybody know of a place that would customize a Winter Classic jersey? I have a blank and would love to get Zibanejad's name and number on it.
Arenawear will do it. They do the team jerseys so it would be to exact specs.

Deleted member 23124

I think Crosby's will also do it. I'm thinking of having my Hayes redone once someone else takes #13

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Has anyone ordered from the site dhgate.com? I think it’s from China but I was thinking of buying a white Leetch liberty jersey for 30 bucks from there and was just curious if anybody knows if the site is reliable.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Has anyone ordered from the site dhgate.com? I think it’s from China but I was thinking of buying a white Leetch liberty jersey for 30 bucks from there and was just curious if anybody knows if the site is reliable.
I haven't bought a China fake in a long time, but for the money, I was very happy with it.

When I was still in school I did a business ethics presentation on counterfeit sports jerseys and I brought in a real deal authentic jersey and a dhgate jersey. The professor nor my classmates couldn't tell the difference or differentiate between fake and authentic.

Reactions: BleedBlueNYR

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
I haven't bought a China fake in a long time, but for the money, I was very happy with it.

When I was still in school I did a business ethics presentation on counterfeit sports jerseys and I brought in a real deal authentic jersey and a dhgate jersey. The professor nor my classmates couldn't tell the difference or differentiate between fake and authentic.
Thanks for the info I’ll probably get it then.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I need a new jersey for opening night. Anyone know a good place to buy a made in Canada blank authentic?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

There are plenty of people who can differentiate fakes and authentics.

Spend the money and get the real thing, IMO.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
There are plenty of people who can differentiate fakes and authentics.

Spend the money and get the real thing, IMO.
Oh I agree. I won't kill someone for having a China fake or heat pressed replica from the NHL store, but posting here for the past 10+ years will make me silently judge you.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Where do you guys recommend to get my #10 Gaborik changed to a Panarin? Or is that a jersey sin because it's a Reebok?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->