All Things Jerseys

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Only a matter of time until we hear which reverse retro jerseys are sticking around for another season. Given the sales of some of them I find it hard to imagine ours and a few others will be back next year.

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Only a matter of time until we hear which reverse retro jerseys are sticking around for another season. Given the sales of some of them I find it hard to imagine ours and a few others will be back next year.

What are the sales numbers?

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
I don't know the sales numbers but I would imagine the Lady Liberties will be back. People loved them when they were announced.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
They went for ridiculous amounts, man.
I was ready for it... I just didn't know who to email. Maybe someone with buyer's remorse pops up. I've pretty much built up a rather large collection of Rangers jerseys since my last time posting here some time ago. The game worn RRs and a game worn WC is all I am missing.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
I feel like the 2018 WCs are impossible to find. I've been keeping an eye out for a while now and haven't seen anything other than a signed McDonagh.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I was ready for it... I just didn't know who to email. Maybe someone with buyer's remorse pops up. I've pretty much built up a rather large collection of Rangers jerseys since my last time posting here some time ago. The game worn RRs and a game worn WC is all I am missing.

Make sure you're a member of the facebook group "New York Rangers Game Used Collectors Corner" that's where they were sold in private silent auction. Someone in there bought two and was talking about selling the extra since they're was all sorts of confusion about which players wore 2 jerseys and which players wore 1 and had names/numbers stripped and redone

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Still looking for a USA lace tie jersey.... Not the garbage one sold on the USA Hockey webstore.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Make sure you're a member of the facebook group "New York Rangers Game Used Collectors Corner" that's where they were sold in private silent auction. Someone in there bought two and was talking about selling the extra since they're was all sorts of confusion about which players wore 2 jerseys and which players wore 1 and had names/numbers stripped and redone

Huh, thanks for that. I am part of a few different groups but not that one. I'll keep my eyes out... I don't care which set they wore if I ever had a chance at one. I just have lost the taste for the Indonesian made ones. If I absolutely will never be able to secure an RR gamer then fine but damn if I won't try my heart out, lol.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Anyone need a blank size 50 reverse retro? Never worn, never got around to customizing.

Edit: actually a Zib home 50 and a blank home 46 as well. Fell on some unexpected financial difficulties at the worst possible time (just after moving across country), got denied for a loan and am kind of up shits creek. :help:

Also have a Dahlin rookie/sophomore season 46 home authentic, a Roope Hintz Dallas home green 50 authentic, a Jamie Benn blacked out third jersey from this year 46 authentic.

Also selling a very new MacBook Air, Apple Watch, a really nice, expensive leather jacket (42R). Help. Buy my shit lol

Last edited:

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
So my dad has a signed Leetch gamer and apparently it’s just been sitting, folded in such a way as creases the numbers, in the top of his closet for like 10 years. Kinda pissed. He’s not a collector and he says it’s just cool because it was Leetch’s jersey, who cares what shape it’s in. I think it would be a lot cooler if he’d kept it in good condition and was able to pass it down the generations.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
So my dad has a signed Leetch gamer and apparently it’s just been sitting, folded in such a way as creases the numbers, in the top of his closet for like 10 years. Kinda pissed. He’s not a collector and he says it’s just cool because it was Leetch’s jersey, who cares what shape it’s in. I think it would be a lot cooler if he’d kept it in good condition and was able to pass it down the generations.

Maybe you can iron the letters and lessen the creases?

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Maybe you can iron the letters and lessen the creases?

I don’t think the signature would stand up to that. The 2 could be flattened for sure, but the fabric will still have some creases from being left that way for a several years.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I don’t think the signature would stand up to that. The 2 could be flattened for sure, but the fabric will still have some creases from being left that way for a several years.
What if you keep it flattened out, put wood on top, and put something heavy on top of that? Then keep it that way for another 10 years.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Or get it framed so it is protected, and the creases are worked into how the jersey is pinned within the frame?
This. Professional framers can work magic on those things.
I burned a hole in my Lundqvist winter classic jersey on the patch with a cigar and a tailor was able to fix it.

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
It’s possible, and certainly worth trying. But it’s more the point that he left a Leetch gamer basically balled up in his closet for 10 years. I shouldn’t even have to figure out how to get the creases out of the 2; he never should have let it happen!

Reactions: Bluto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad