All Things Jerseys

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Got my jersey back from coolhockey, but the nameplate still looks off. I’m trying to find a pic of him wearing it so I can show them for reference but not happy with the jobs they’ve done so far.

The color of the plate along with the name is horrible. I would just cough up the money and send it to Arenawear. Its around 150 plus shipping but definitely worth it. I'm waiting for the season to end to see who I put on my Liberty. I literally have 3 blank Liberty jerseys I have to send out. A white starter, a navy koho and the navy adidas. Need to find money somewhere.

:help:

Reactions: EdJovanovski

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Anyone wanna buy a Fox 50 home authentic? I’m just gonna put my Fox on my retro.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Has anyone inquired with Arena Wear if they can do the reverse retro jerseys with the new style name & numbers?

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
AC28E096-7C11-407C-B209-5946439169DF.jpeg

hopefully this sends, but definitely the coolest jersey I own. Glad it’s signed. First jersey I’ll frame.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Has anyone inquired with Arena Wear if they can do the reverse retro jerseys with the new style name & numbers?
They can. I emailed them after I saw the change in a game and already had the old version from them. They swapped the nameplate for me, but now I have a Franken-jersey with the new name and old numbers. Anyway... yes they’ll do the new way now.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
They can. I emailed them after I saw the change in a game and already had the old version from them. They swapped the nameplate for me, but now I have a Franken-jersey with the new name and old numbers. Anyway... yes they’ll do the new way now.

What did they hit you for the swap out?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad