All Things Jerseys

Mrpuck

May 3, 2007
East Coast
Anyone have the best source for Youth "stitched" replicas? I have quite a few gifts to buy for but the Jerseys on the NHL.com store and Fanatics look iron on to me.
Also, I noticed coolhockey is offering $100 GC's for $75. Wonder if these can be purchased and then stacked with any BF offers.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Disclaimer: I have never ordered from them and do not know about the quality of their work, but Cool Hockey is having a $100 gift card for $75 sale. Seems like a nice deal if you’re looking for the new jersey...

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Disclaimer: I have never ordered from them and do not know about the quality of their work, but Cool Hockey is having a $100 gift card for $75 sale. Seems like a nice deal if you’re looking for the new jersey...

I have used Coolhockey several times and the quality is top-notch.

Tip: Spend the extra 25 bucks for handstitching. It's well worth it

Check out the photos of my jersey, the attention to detail on the nameplate

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Anyone know if/where there are preorders for the Reverse Retros? I know they go on sale December 1st, I'm hoping I can order a DeAngelo one to get before Christmas. I'm hoping the actual hand-stitched name/numbers look a lot better than the ones in the reveal photos. Hopefully those were the crap NHL.com ones because they looked bad.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Anyone know if/where there are preorders for the Reverse Retros? I know they go on sale December 1st, I'm hoping I can order a DeAngelo one to get before Christmas. I'm hoping the actual hand-stitched name/numbers look a lot better than the ones in the reveal photos. Hopefully those were the crap NHL.com ones because they looked bad.

Yeah, that's the NHL.com customization. I think Arena Wear already got in the kits for the retros so you can probably go through them to get it customized.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

mti79

May 11, 2007
Anyone have the best source for Youth "stitched" replicas? I have quite a few gifts to buy for but the Jerseys on the NHL.com store and Fanatics look iron on to me.
Also, I noticed coolhockey is offering $100 GC's for $75. Wonder if these can be purchased and then stacked with any BF offers.

I got a stitched Buchnevich for one of my 4 year olds off eBay. I think with shipping it was like $30. I was really impressed with it.

Reactions: Mrpuck

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Spoke to arena wear earlier in the week about an existing order i have with them. Depending on the start time of the season i wouldn't 100% expect to get anything in December back by Christmas so keep expectations in mind. They're a very small operation and with a potential Jan start to the NHL season the teams game jerseys will be top priority next month.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008

Was it confirmed that the accent mark will be included, or did you add that?

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Was it confirmed that the accent mark will be included, or did you add that?
On their website their render of the jersey has it
They pay attention to detail, I emailed them the other day to ask if I could get the small E on a DeAngelo jersey since the render the E was just the same size as the rest of them, they said that was just an error on the site and that they always ship with the small E or whatever special letters players use

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Nice, that’s cool. This and Kakko are on my list.

Yeah, those are the first ones I bought this season. I am looking into a Ciccolini Michigan and Panarin Vityaz jersey at the moment. The Vityaz jersey will be a bit of a challenge but worth the effort

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY

Jersey looks fantastic. I was just about to post here asking about Cool Hockey and if they were legit. I am sure that promo wont last through December 1st when I look to buy the Reverse Retro with Lafreniere and one of Kakko/Igor/Fox.

I have bought from Fansedge, Cosby’s, etc in the past... anyone have a recommendation on best places to buy at best prices? Or even best promos.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Jersey looks fantastic. I was just about to post here asking about Cool Hockey and if they were legit. I am sure that promo wont last through December 1st when I look to buy the Reverse Retro with Lafreniere and one of Kakko/Igor/Fox.

I have bought from Fansedge, Cosby’s, etc in the past... anyone have a recommendation on best places to buy at best prices? Or even best promos.

They have 2 promos going on right now....A) 20% of select jerseys + a $25 gift card OR B) $100 gift card for $75. If you bought 2 gift cards for $150 you’re saving 25% off retail for the retro jersey when released. My guess is that’ll be the best deal around.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
They have 2 promos going on right now....A) 20% of select jerseys + a $25 gift card OR B) $100 gift card for $75. If you bought 2 gift cards for $150 you’re saving 25% off retail for the retro jersey when released. My guess is that’ll be the best deal around.
Option B sounds like the way to go. They don’t limit that to one gift card?

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Option B sounds like the way to go. They don’t limit that to one gift card?

I’m not sure. There isn’t anything that says stacking gift cards isn’t allowed but there isn’t any mention that it is allowed.

that said, didn’t I read on this board that NYR is introducing 2 alternate jerseys this season? If so, I would probably get the 2nd alternate as well and this would let me get that one at a discount if stacking wasn’t allowed.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
How do you all feel about the Fanatics branded jerseys compared to the Authentic ones? Do you feel there is a significant drop off in quality?

Trying to decide what route to go. Coolhockey currently has the Gift Card and 30% off for Black Friday promo running. As long as the 30% has no restrictions, you should be able to get an authentic jersey for around $130-$135 before tax compared to the $118 sale price for the Fanatics branded ones on Fansedge. But of course I am trying to hold out for the Retro’s.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
How do you all feel about the Fanatics branded jerseys compared to the Authentic ones? Do you feel there is a significant drop off in quality?

Trying to decide what route to go. Coolhockey currently has the Gift Card and 30% off for Black Friday promo running. As long as the 30% has no restrictions, you should be able to get an authentic jersey for around $130-$135 before tax compared to the $118 sale price for the Fanatics branded ones on Fansedge. But of course I am trying to hold out for the Retro’s.

Fanatics branded jerseys are worse than Chinese knock offs. And I am not even kidding here. I would never buy a Fanatics jersey because it doesn't fit or feel like a hockey jersey. It's a hockey jersey for people who can't afford one. Stay away

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Fanatics are awful, when the NHL switched to Adidas the tiers of jersey changed. Back when Reebok made them there were 2 kinds, Premiere (Replica) & Edge (Authentic). Now with Adidas we only have Authentic, and you have to go to Fanatics to get the replica. But the Adidas Authentic aren’t actually like the ones players wear. Adidas Authentic are the same tier as Reebok Premiere, stitched logos, etc. Only difference is they added a fight strap.
Fanatics are a whole new tier that didn't exist, everything is iron on looking stuff made of cheap material with no stitching

Reactions: RGY

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
hTIw7FS.jpg

Those cheap looking numbers smh

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Aside from the customization looking like it's from AliExpress...the jersey looks good on human bodies.

Totally bet the customization is fresh from the NHL store. Like....10 minutes ago fresh and they just threw them on the models for the photoshoot.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Ugh, why do the numbers and letter look shiny? I'm praying it's just the lighting in that particular photo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad