All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

mti79

May 11, 2007
have a gomez jersey which i'll probably send to sportsk to get gomez removed.
PUT FAST ON THERE!
47 bucks including shipping.
aside from sportsk, who replaces name plates?

That's what I'm trying to do... Just trying to find a cheap Gomez/Richards jersey to get stripped/redone.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
You'll probably have to find another year for that jersey. They had that when they played the WJC here in 2011. I would leave it on TBH. It's pretty cool, and it's got a decent chance of coming back here in 2018.

Meh. Not huge on reppin' the Sabres ;)

It's a shame, because I like that style a lot. It's similar to the 1980 jersey, which I'll probably end up getting; it's just a lot more modern looking - which I like about it a lot.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I don't think it's repping the Sabres unless you like them like me as an adopted team. It's there to tie it to the city and the arena if you ask me and some guys inside I asked about it with when I bought the two I have :D

For Your Technology

Jan 16, 2009
Staten Island, NY
Meh. Not huge on reppin' the Sabres ;)

It's a shame, because I like that style a lot. It's similar to the 1980 jersey, which I'll probably end up getting; it's just a lot more modern looking - which I like about it a lot.

Kreider played in that WJC Buffalo tournament in 2011. Put his name/number on the back and you'll be set. It's not about repping.

alg-usa-hockey-campbell-kreider-jpg.jpg

kreider4.jpg

NYR Lunchbox

Jul 23, 2007
New Jersey
hey guys, SP just came out with their 14-15 cards and they have stadium series jersey swatch cards. i find the jersey cards neat so i pick up a few from time to time. anyway it seems they came out with zucc, dom moore, klein, and stepan. looking at them on ebay it seems that the stepan cards have a different material and even color, it looks to me like a winter classic jersey. take a look and tell me what you think, there are many like this,
14-15-Upper-Deck-SP-GAME-USED-STADIUM-Series-Jersey-Derek-Stepan
but non of the other players are.
14-15-SP-GAME-USED-STADIUM-SERIES-GAME-JERSEY-Dominic-Moore
14-15-Upper-Deck-SP-Game-Used-MATS-ZUCCARELLO-Stadium-Series-Jersey

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
desperatly seeking to buy a Rangers blue nameplate long enough for LUNDQVIST.

Arena Wear is using an off color plate and said they will never get anymore of the correct color plates in. I'm assuming this has to do with the Adidas take over, maybe just no more material in production???

Cosby is a no-go too. They directly sew the names to the jersey, No plate.

I've put out feelers to many other forums and FB pages with no luck.

Does anyone here have one?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Arena Wear is using an off color plate and said they will never get anymore of the correct color plates in. I'm assuming this has to do with the Adidas take over, maybe just no more material in production???

They do sew to nameplates, you just have to request it. Their standard customization if you don't say anything it to stitch it straight onto the jersey.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007

Good luck with that. The Rangers blue is a different shade than any of the other blues used by NHL teams. Arena wear used the off color material on the playoff jerseys last year so in the grand scheme of things it is "authentic" so to speak.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

How can you get more authentic than what Arena Wear does on the actual jerseys the players wear?

Order from them and be done with it. You'll have a legit jersey, and they do great work. :yo:

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
How can you get more authentic than what Arena Wear does on the actual jerseys the players wear?

Order from them and be done with it. You'll have a legit jersey, and they do great work. :yo:

The jersey i have is a vector neck logo. team issued 58+ G. putting an 85th patch on it so I need the plate to be as it was that season which is the teaditional blue color.

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011

Exclusive Pro Jerseys (Exclusivepro.com)
I have picked up Avery (16), Zherdev (13), Gaborik(10) jerseys off Ebay, stripped the old nameplate myself and sent them to EPJ to have Brassard, Hayes, and Miller sewn on.

They sew letters to name plate, then nameplate to jersey, so they should be able to sell you blank or handle the Lundqvist for you.

I don't have pictures, but they do excellent work and have been touted buy others on here. Very willing to engage over the phone too, so I'd give them a call and tell them what you need.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
How big of a guy are you 6'10" 350? lol

Meigray had them on clearance before Christmas for $149. Wife got me one.

I do wear a 58/60 regular cut jersey depending on manufacturer. 5'10" 320. (dont judge, hard to stay in shape after 2 knee surguries)

But, since I will never be able to afford a Hank gamer, I wanted to do the next best thing. Plus I'm a "snob". I try to put goalies into "goalie cuts" when I can.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Exclusive Pro Jerseys (Exclusivepro.com)
I have picked up Avery (16), Zherdev (13), Gaborik(10) jerseys off Ebay, stripped the old nameplate myself and sent them to EPJ to have Brassard, Hayes, and Miller sewn on.

They sew letters to name plate, then nameplate to jersey, so they should be able to sell you blank or handle the Lundqvist for you.

I don't have pictures, but they do excellent work and have been touted buy others on here. Very willing to engage over the phone too, so I'd give them a call and tell them what you need.

I'll give them a try.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
Who's used exclusive pro multiple times ?

I guess three is multiple?
In that case, I have. I've used them for nameplates only. Two home jerseys and a heritage, and they have done impeccable work.

They charge by the nameplate while Cosby's charges by the letter. Even with the ship[ping they wind up being a little cheaper than Cosby's unless you want "BOB" on the jersey.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
Anyone know where I can locate a 94 EC All-Star jersey? More importantly, would need the customization..think I'd get Graves if possible. Saw a blank pop up on ebay a few months back, but haven't seen any since..

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Anyone know where I can locate a 94 EC All-Star jersey? More importantly, would need the customization..think I'd get Graves if possible. Saw a blank pop up on ebay a few months back, but haven't seen any since..

Best bet is eBay, or the guys over at the icejerseys.com forum. They might have some blanks or customized ones they'd like to sell.

That is a killer jersey, and I would love to get a Richter done up in the future. 94' ASG MVP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->