All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Pro-Jerseys is actually legit. Don't think he sells authentics though.

Which is fine with me. His issue is keeping his website updated and current. I actually purchased a Hank 85th heritage because his website said M were available. Turns out he had no M in stock so he cancelled the sale. I was able to find one regardless.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Which is fine with me. His issue is keeping his website updated and current. I actually purchased a Hank 85th heritage because his website said M were available. Turns out he had no M in stock so he cancelled the sale. I was able to find one regardless.
He's pretty good about answering questions over the phone. Give him a ring next time.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I was thinking Beuk actually. The one thing I don't really like about Starter is the seemingly funky looking way our letters are put on.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Also looking for a Starter authentic blue Liberty jersey, prefer it to be blank or have Graves on it (50-52), if someone was willing to part with one. Will pay or trade.

Edit: if one of you finds or is selling a RBK one from 2006/07 I will throw fistfuls of money at you.

EDIT: found another one, so for now off the market

also just bought an on ice 94 cup hat WTF is wrong with me I can't stop pls help Rangers stuff is basically my addiction

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I was thinking Beuk actually. The one thing I don't really like about Starter is the seemingly funky looking way our letters are put on.
Before I scrolled slightly, I was gonna ask if you have a Beuke...there's a bit of a sign..

I have the blue Starter Graves in 48 lol

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Before I scrolled slightly, I was gonna ask if you have a Beuke...there's a bit of a sign..

I have the blue Starter Graves in 48 lol
Yeah I got quite a few Liberties, I want Graves on this one. I have Samuelsson(lol), Leetch, and Tikkanen on em, and I can complete the Graves collection with this one. The only thing is that the guy who sent it to me like sewed the sleeves or something so they're tight as shit and now I need to see about how to fix that

If anyone has tips please let me know, I don't really want to destroy the sleeves but this is annoying as my hand barely even can get through. IDFK why they did this

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Yeah I got quite a few Liberties, I want Graves on this one. I have Samuelsson(lol), Leetch, and Tikkanen on em, and I can complete the Graves collection with this one. The only thing is that the guy who sent it to me like sewed the sleeves or something so they're tight as **** and now I need to see about how to fix that

If anyone has tips please let me know, I don't really want to destroy the sleeves but this is annoying as my hand barely even can get through. IDFK why they did this
Can't go wrong with 9. Always a safe bet.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Just got a messier 1994 off ebay, and wanted to add the Stanley cup patch. Any ideas how/where to do so? If I buy the patch on eBay, where can I get it applied?

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I have a Reebok premier jersey that I want to get a name and number removed and replaced. Who are some places that handle this and how much does it generally cost? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad