All Things Jerseys - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Yes, Arena Wear is the official customizer for the New York Rangers.

and wow...those jerseys are a crime against humanity. I see so many people wearing the counterfeit ones from China and they all have no idea. It's sad...

There was a guy in my section the other night with a Chinese third jersey with crappy lettering, an embroidered patch (instead of sewn on), and the retired numbers on the outside of the front.

Zeshy25

Oct 3, 2005
Selling a bunch of Rangers & All-star jerseys. All jerseys are NHL-licensed products and not the fake, Asian made, knockoffs. Please PM me for pictures:

2012 Team Alfreddson authentic jersey with Ottawa ASG Patch. Size 52. BNWT, NNOB. Great condition - $200.

1992 Campbell Conference replica jersey - size Large. Customized with Chelios 7 and signed by him on number - $75

Rangers Jerseys

Rangers Blue Reebok 6100 jersey size 52 - customized with DRURY 23 (no nameplate). - $70

Vintage Series blue jersey (worn in 2003-2004) Replica - medium.
Has stains around collar and waist trim. Two unidentified signatures on the back. $50

White Liberty Starter authentic jersey. Size size 52-R. Significant yellow-ish staining on left shoulder and over the left chest - $150

Blue Starter authentic jersey. Size 52. Customized with GRETZKY 99 - $200

White Starter authentic jersey. Size 48-R. It was previously customized with some incorrect patches and personal customization. Removed all customization with no holes or tears. Still has some "shadowing" in a couple areas. $100

Navy Liberty starter authentic size 48-R. Good condition $150

Blue Edge 1.0 jersey. Authentic. size 50 - customized with Lundqvist 30 with nameplate. Customization from Arenawear. Has small stain on bottom right hem. $160

Blue Edge 2.0 jersey. Authentic. size 54 - Customized with '10 and no name. Great condition - $200

Please PM me for pictures.

bd6675

Mar 10, 2007
Sizing help

Anyone know how the sizing worked on the 93-94 Rangers jerseys? What did a size 50 equate to back then (s, m, l, xl etc...)?

Thanks in advance,

BD6675

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Anyone know how the sizing worked on the 93-94 Rangers jerseys? What did a size 50 equate to back then (s, m, l, xl etc...)?

Thanks in advance,

BD6675

They were numbered, and varied drastically depending on whether you had a CCM mesh with a CENTER ICE AUTHENTIC collection, or a CCM mesh from Gerry Cosby, and even then sometimes two of the same numbers and same jerseys would be very different in size.

They ran in some of the most popular sizes 48, (small) 50 (medium), 52 (large), etc

An overall rough guide.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

Thanks in advance,

BD6675

Pretty much what the post below said. I have a 52 that is short and wide, and a 50 that is longer and narrower. Best is to ask for the pit to pit and back of neck to bottom measurements.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Lol, no offense to Dagoon, that jersey us UGLY, even with the auto.

once again if you want to continue to be ignorant it is fine the jerseys are from signings we did with Steiner i didn't make them nor did i order them,..now please either look and enjoy or just please go away

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
once again if you want to continue to be ignorant it is fine the jerseys are from signings we did with Steiner i didn't make them nor did i order them,..now please either look and enjoy or just please go away

who was stupid enough to order them then? those jerseys are god awful, it devalues the product you're trying to sell. i wouldnt buy that for $15, let alone $150.

AHB*

We can't have opinions on products being posted in this thread? If it was a gorgeous jersey I'd say so. It's not so I'm saying so. Some of your jerseys on there look pretty nice, especially with the autos, the Zucc one looks like I stitched it with my mom's sewing needle and numbers i found at the local thrift store. If you don't want us to have opinions on the items, don't post them in here.

P.S. You're not the only one to have a jersey that didn't get top compliments in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Just be honest about what you're selling. A counterfeit jersey with Zuccarello's autograph. Jersey is fake, autograph is legit.

No where in the auction does it state that.

For $150.00, i think a little more transparency is important.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Finally got back from school to this!

oFLqp0Y.jpg

E6lmAjr.jpg

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Thank you!

And would it be from anywhere else?

I love it man, that is legit. You happy with their work? I know they ran out of EDGE material for the nameplates, thats why the color is a tad lighter, but thats what the team is issued, so can't get anymore official than that! :yo:

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I love it man, that is legit. You happy with their work? I know they ran out of EDGE material for the nameplates, thats why the color is a tad lighter, but thats what the team is issued, so can't get anymore official than that! :yo:
Always happy with their work. I actually was really close to sending it to eps because of the edge material but I said screw it for the exact reason you said

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Always happy with their work. I actually was really close to sending it to eps because of the edge material but I said screw it for the exact reason you said

Btw, what size is that jersey?

Edge 2.0?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Just hung this in my office, finally:

IMG_0695_zps41c8f01d.jpg

My Stefan Cherneski game used jersey.

I'll be turning it around so the name faces front after I hang a second jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->