OT: All things Game of Thrones thread (SPOILERS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Why didn't clever Tyrion inquire about procuring any remaining wildfire? Seems a rather useful thing right now. He could have even contacted the pyromancer, they were stopping by King's Landing anyway.

bauer

I WANT GOALS
Nov 11, 2007
i'm kinda hoping no one sits on the throne at the end. maybe it becomes a situation where every territory governs themselves and there is no one ruler anymore. maybe they setup a council or something. will be interesting to see.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
i'm kinda hoping no one sits on the throne at the end. maybe it becomes a situation where every territory governs themselves and there is no one ruler anymore. maybe they setup a council or something. will be interesting to see.

Suggested something similar in an earlier post. I dont think its likely, but i would like to see the seven kingdoms all rule themselves and become a pseudo-democracy, or whatever the proper title for that type of sovereignty would be. You could probably link someone to each of the kingdoms, too.

Jaime gets Casterly rock
Sansa takes over the Eyrie
Arya takes Crownlands(with Gendry)
Jon Takes Winterfell
Dorne just goes to the sandsnakes because well, we dont even know what the hell is going on there

The only ones that are still kinda up for debate would be

The riverlands: Riverlands could go back to Edmure i guess - hes technically still alive?
The Reach: All bets are off here. Tarlys and Gardeners are all dead, Lannisters presumably lost Highgarden after the battles of Goldroad. Maybe someone gets the reach for an act of service during the war (Brienne, Bronn?) against the dead?

bauer

I WANT GOALS
Nov 11, 2007
Suggested something similar in an earlier post. I dont think its likely, but i would like to see the seven kingdoms all rule themselves and become a pseudo-democracy, or whatever the proper title for that type of sovereignty would be. You could probably link someone to each of the kingdoms, too.

Jaime gets Casterly rock
Sansa takes over the Eyrie
Arya takes Crownlands(with Gendry)
Jon Takes Winterfell
Dorne just goes to the sandsnakes because well, we dont even know what the hell is going on there

The only ones that are still kinda up for debate would be

The riverlands: Riverlands could go back to Edmure i guess - hes technically still alive?
The Reach: All bets are off here. Tarlys and Gardeners are all dead, Lannisters presumably lost Highgarden after the battles of Goldroad. Maybe someone gets the reach for an act of service during the war (Brienne, Bronn?) against the dead?

Sam's a Tarly. he'd take The Reach.

i'm disappointed we haven't seen Edmure and what's left of the Riverlands. i guess they can only have so many characters present. but it makes no sense that he wouldn't be there.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Sam's a Tarly. he'd take The Reach.

i'm disappointed we haven't seen Edmure and what's left of the Riverlands. i guess they can only have so many characters present. but it makes no sense that he wouldn't be there.

Sams a deadman walking. He's dying to save Gilly in the Crypts.

But yeah, thatll work.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Sounds too egalitarian for this crew....

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Dany becomes the Night Queen, and her and Jons love transcends the undead realm. Jon gives Dany the North to reign in eternal winter, and Jon takes over down in King's Landing as lord and protector of the mortal realms.

They have cute Benjen-esque half mortal, half undead babies and live happily ever after.

*fin.

IMG_20190426_095810.jpg

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I have been going back and forth between nothing exciting will happen tonight and shit will hit the fan tonight. I'm going to stay positive and say shit hits the fan.

I think two big but not main characters get it tonight (Gendry and Brienne) and MAYBE Jon Snow or Dany. I don't think the WWs get defeated but I do think that we will not see them again until the finale (for better or worse). I think Gendry and Brienne get whacked tonight because there has been an inordinate amount of attention on them, especially given that this is the final season. Get everyone emotionally invested in them and then BOOM! R.I.P. Captain Phasma and Mr. Arya Stark.

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I have been going back and forth between nothing exciting will happen tonight and **** will hit the fan tonight. I'm going to stay positive and say **** hits the fan.

I think two big but not main characters get it tonight (Gendry and Brienne) and MAYBE Jon Snow or Dany. I don't think the WWs get defeated but I do think that we will not see them again until the finale (for better or worse). I think Gendry and Brienne get whacked tonight because there has been an inordinate amount of attention on them, especially given that this is the final season. Get everyone emotionally invested in them and then BOOM! R.I.P. Captain Phasma and Mr. Arya Stark.
The army of the dead is doing a two pronged attack....one of the armies will lose somehow. The other one will gain new "recruits." My wild guess.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
Pick a line of 5 in a row from each and whoever gets the most correct wins. The line can be diagonal too. Also, thoughts on a tie breaker should we need one?
2BA1FC49-BF02-4C8B-9D81-191F70FC2A2E.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->