OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part XIV - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
It's one or the other, either she's getting a lot of $$$$ to spew this BS , or she's g regretting taking the job.
She took the money...she prepared her whole life to spew lies... it shows that she's really good at. You also can see she loves it...a lot.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Not going to even lie, if the money was right, I'd do that job as well...lol

seems like it's a pretty easy gig. just say whatever you want as long as it makes the boss look
good. boom. tremendous. i think she's married to a guy who pitched for the mets at one point.

Reactions: LSCII

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
It's one or the other, either she's getting a lot of $$$$ to spew this BS, or she's g regretting taking the job.

Trump sucked her in, no big money, loyalty to Trump. Why?

What does 40+ % see in Trump that I am missing?

Maybe because I knew about this Con-Man before he ran, so I know more about him and his dishonest family.

He sure has conned America, at least 50%, and he has the Republican politicians afraid of him, or loyal to him, or outright showing their colors. He has bullied the other World leaders.

Now America needs help with this pandemic from the World, and the World leaders don't trust him. So do they truly help?

What a mess. 78,000 + death and counting in 2 1/2 months. Some, thank to, Donald J. Trump. Go free, another criminal friend of yours, Donald. Birds of a feather, what is the rest.

RIP 78,198

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad