OT: All Things Coronavirus Covid-19 - Part IX - MOD ADVISORY POST 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Fauci made a good point today. say you get a test today and are negative, you can still get sick tomorrow and the next day etc. Daily testing is the only way to be really sure and can we handle that

When I told my wife I was negative and flexed she said settle down Superman as long as I'm around it daily you can get it tomorrow. #dreamkiller

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
some see that as “mocking” but I mean to me it’s just calling a spade a spade

a bunch of gross-looking, disgusting ppl with zero regard for their fellow man went and shot themselves in the foot all in the name of the confederacy or whatever the hell they wanted to bitch about that day

The main picture of the protests doing the rounds here is certainly less than flattering:

7f4eab06c204c08360f53a5facd3c9c2

Reactions: CDJ

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
The main picture of the protests doing the rounds here is certainly less than flattering:

7f4eab06c204c08360f53a5facd3c9c2

I guess you expert everyone to be dressed up and proper attire with good looks to protest? They're ugly, they shouldn't have a voice. I cringe if some of this logic is used with future leaders.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I guess you expert everyone to be dressed up and proper attire with good looks to protest? They're ugly, they shouldn't have a voice. I cringe if some of this logic is used with future leaders.

no they’re stupid, that’s why they shouldn’t have a voice. They just also happen to be ugly.

here to help.

The fact that you keep defending them is wild to me. You’re quite literally defending the prolonging of this crisis. I don’t want to hear you cry “woah is them” when everybody is in this situation. Most are actually doing the smart thing to stop this. I wish these white trash morons would do the same.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
no they’re stupid, that’s why they shouldn’t have a voice. They just also happen to be ugly.

here to help.

The fact that you keep defending them is wild to me. You’re quite literally defending the prolonging of this crisis.

You just dont get it. Its hopeless.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You just dont get it. Its hopeless.

I’m afraid I’m not the one missing the point here

To repeat: I don’t want to hear you cry “woah is them” when everybody is in this situation. Most people are in shitty financial situations right now. Most are actually doing the smart thing to stop this. I wish these white trash morons would do the same.

Meanwhile they’re flying confederate flags and basically holding a rally. Get real with that bleeding heart crap. Like I said yesterday, I got off the phone with somebody who got fired and is in the middle of a divorce. She has multiple kids. There is no excuse for what these morons are doing

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

I'm not giving my personal opinion, just noting how our media is covering/interpreting the protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->