All Things Auston Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Before McDavid was drafted didn't he say his favorite player was Bozak or something? I wouldn't be surprised if he's dying on the inside a little while watching Matthews have so much fun this year.
Nor would I. Such a dynamic talent, stuck on such a sad sack franchise.

Reactions: TDK88

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
No actually because if it was a Sabre or Shark or Mcdavid getting this coverage no one would say **** and you know it, but it's a Leaf so people complain
No. If Karlsson threads start popping up with the regularity of Matthews threads, most Sharks fans would be embarrassed, frankly.

One thread to rule them all, please.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
where did I mention they had a start to a season like this? I said they have had hot streaks (could be any part of the season)

So again, list these "tons" of players who have had these kinds of streaks in the last decade because I'm pretty sure that only a handful of very special players have ever looked this dominant at any time.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Before McDavid was drafted didn't he say his favorite player was Bozak or something? I wouldn't be surprised if he's dying on the inside a little while watching Matthews have so much fun this year.

In a 2012 feature on TSN McDavid said his favorite player was Crosby.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
He's the best player of all-time, throughout the entire universe and every parallel universe. I know this because of the gross amount of Auston Matthews threads on HFBoards since Mid-September.

We get it, Leaf fans. He's one of the best players in the league on an incredible start. Trust me. WE GET IT.

Maybe you should ask non-Leaf fans to stop making Leaf threads?

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Anybody notice that no team has played a physical game against the Leafs yet. They pretty much let them do whatever they want. Leafs are not a big team. Time to put them on their asses which might start happening once they start playing some good teams. As early as this Saturday.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Anybody notice that no team has played a physical game against the Leafs yet. They pretty much let them do whatever they want. Leafs are not a big team. Time to put them on their asses which might start happening once they start playing some good teams. As early as this Saturday.
I'd love to see other teams abandon their structure to try to hit the Leafs. they're too smart to do that unfortunately

Reactions: theandroid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad