All Things AHL 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
When do they announce the 2018-19 schedule? I'm planning on visiting my grandma in SA in October or November and am hoping to catch a Rampage game while I'm down there. Holding off on buying a plane ticket until they release the schedule

It was typically done in August after the NBA released their schedule, but last year they didn't wait and released on July 11

Reactions: converseman54

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Yes, but if he stayed the organization he would of been with San Antonio this year. He probably would of seen a decent amount of ice time, too. That ice time could easily be used better with the Blues prospects.
The original post was saying he was not noticeable at Rampage game last year so I was explaining why.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I’m going to go to as many Griffins Rampage games as I can and maybe catch a Rockford one in October while I’m in Chicago for a convention. Looking forward to it. Kids are old enough now to go woot

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Does the AHL have a streaming service? I’ve only caught illegal streams of varying quality in the past, so I’d definitely pony up some cash for a legal, quality stream.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Does the AHL have a streaming service? I’ve only caught illegal streams of varying quality in the past, so I’d definitely pony up some cash for a legal, quality stream.

AHLLive.com

Expensive as all get out and quality can get sketchy depending on venue. I think a pass for all Rampage games run $200

I imagine the streams you were getting in the past were just streams from AHL Live. Quality probably wont improve much, if at all. But it is legal, so there's that.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
AHLLive.com

Expensive as all get out and quality can get sketchy depending on venue. I think a pass for all Rampage games run $200

I imagine the streams you were getting in the past were just streams from AHL Live. Quality probably wont improve much, if at all. But it is legal, so there's that.
Damn, that’s more than the NHL streaming service and even that seems outrageously expensive. I’ll probably give it a shot anyway. So many prospects I want to watch down there.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
The illegal streams are same quality I’ll tell you right now. For whatever reason the AHL Live streams are like 480p...it’s quite sad really given how inexpensive high quality cameras and streaming has become. Additionally the audio feeds are generally a Radio feed which makes the experience seem that much less in quality. Hearing AM radio static and clarity just makes the video seem that much less lol. But once you figure out how each player skates and their mannerisms you’ll quickly be able to identify them instead of trying to use numbers.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
May I just note that: Damn, you guys at RWtH do greay work, and I'll be sticking with you a year. I was thrilled to get our own affiliate in general last year, but your continued presence feels like a huge boon for us as Blues fans.

Reactions: RampageNate

aceoutdoor

Jun 7, 2012
The Rampage have only won one playoff series in the franchise history? Lets hope that changes this year.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
The Rampage have only won one playoff series in the franchise history? Lets hope that changes this year.

4 Appearances in 16 seasons. Two first round sweeps (2003 and 2015), one game 7 loss (2008) and their lone series win was over Chicago (2012). They then lost in 5 in the second round.

It hurts to be us, sometimes.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
4 Appearances in 16 seasons. Two first round sweeps (2003 and 2015), one game 7 loss (2008) and their lone series win was over Chicago (2012). They then lost in 5 in the second round.

It hurts to be us, sometimes.
You basically just described being a Blues fan, albeit on a slightly smaller scale. We are going to get along great lol.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
It was good to hear assumption about Kostin could explode or having good next season.

But without it that podcast was just generall small talk and kind of read summer tweets what has happened to Blues and how it affects on Rampage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad