All Things AHL 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Maybe the team’s struggles stem partially from the fact that they have Jordan Nolan and Chris Thorburn in the lineup. I like those guys fine, but... cmon. Kevin McDonald needs to bring in some better veterans than that, there are no shortage of guys out there. And if we didn’t, we should have made a bigger push for keeping Grimaldi on the team. I hope we can get back to where we were with the Wolves a few years ago (Agozzino, Agostino, Megan, etc).
Uhh, you do realize that Jordan Nolan is leading the forwards in points, right?

That's not necessarily a good thing, but... I'm going to go ahead and guess that the reason the team sucks is NOT because him and Thorburn are on the roster (Thorbs also has 3 pts in 7 games, not bad). That isn't the issue. Our prospects aren't producing.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Happy for Binnington. He’s been the forgotten man in this organization. I wonder if he has a shot at the back-up role next season.

Husso and/or Binnington need to get some NHL games next year. There's plenty of room for them both to get some starts.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I hope that he rebounds. However the fact that binnington has stolen the net makes an appearance in the nhl extremely unlikely. Especially since the nhl goalies have been better the last 10 game.
Isn't this JB's last season under his contract? He's 25-years old so clock is ticking for make statement for GM deserve he get another contract. People seems to forget Husso is only 23-years old.

We'll see what happends. Tho its good they've competition.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Austin Poganski has 4pts (out of 5 total) in 4 games against the Stars this season. I'm sticking with the hot hand for the @SARampage in today's "First Goal Contest".

Who ya got today Rampage/Blues fans?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Kyrou finally shot a puck past a professional goaltender.
tenor.gif

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
Like Binnington and have for a while now.

In other news, Maxim Letunov (remember him? The guy who was traded for an old, slow and injured defenseman?) is doing quite well for the Barracuda in his first pro season.

Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->