Half-Assed GDT: All-Star weekend 24th - 26th January 2020 @ St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I usually don't watch the All Star Game. But this year i did because it's was in St. Louis I thought the Blues did great job hosting and it was one of the better ASG I've seen. Laila's introduction was absolutely awesome. Her enthusiasm is contagious.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I usually don't watch the All Star Game. But this year i did because it's was in St. Louis I thought the Blues did great job hosting and it was one of the better ASG I've seen. Laila's introduction was absolutely awesome. Her enthusiasm is contagious.
She was legitimately good at it too.

And yeah it’s admirable how much she loves the Blues. That’s why sports can go a long way. You never know the impact that athletes can have on people - they can inspire them to keep fighting. It really is bigger than just a game.

Which is why the death of a guy like Kobe today is so tragic. An entire generation looked up to him.

Reactions: shmotz and Vollie27

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Weird to say, but I really enjoyed Kane during the weekend. Obviously there were a lot of other cool moments like Perron scoring, Oshie, Laila, Tkachuk's Cards/Molina jersey, but Kane having fun and being a good sport with the fans reminded me of the all-star games that I enjoyed as a kid.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I'm incredibly disappointed that NBC didn't broadcast the National Anthem for the All Star game (they did show it during the skills competition). Once again, I regret watching an NHL game via a legal method instead of pirating a Canadian stream that knows how to broadcast hockey. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad