WJC: All-star team & Awards

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
This would’ve been my team too, Hayton didn’t really impress me but neither did any other forward tbh so i guess he is the right choice, Höglander maybe but he took stupid penaltys and played his worst game in the bronze game.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
No one was robbed, Sandin deserved the MVP Dman, Doesn’t take away Romanov’s great tournament, he’s probably the more complete guy but its like the norris, putting point on the board is more valuable!

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
No one was robbed, Sandin deserved the MVP Dman, Doesn’t take away Romanov’s great tournament, he’s probably the more complete guy but its like the norris, putting point on the board is more valuable!
Yes because 60 points and being a minus 30 will get you a norris these days.

Reactions: BruinsBtn

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I admit to not watching every game but how did he blow him away defensively? Is there something to point to here for this claim? Some stats or something?

I mean, the goal that knocked them out of the tournament was some brutal defending so that kinda stands out. lol

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I admit to not watching every game but how did he blow him away defensively? Is there something to point to here for this claim? Some stats or something?

I'll wait for someone else to reply but Romanov (aside from one bad penalty) didn't make any noticeable mistakes, he was just an absolute rock not just in the defensive zone but also in the neutral zone. This is based on my viewings only though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad