All star Jerseys

Likem or not

• Total voters

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Adizero released the new Allstar threads today. Made from recycled material, in lieu of "save the oceans," campaign. The largest change is the team logos on the front and not just patches.

My take is undecided because the release has all jerseys under blue, teal ocean water so hard to make out just how good the color scheme is. I feel like they'll look amazing though. If anyone has a real photo of the jerseys without the water please feel free to post.

From threat into thread. Introducing the #adizero x @parleyxxx jerseys for #NHLAllStar. #adidasParley @Nhl adidas Hockey on Twitter

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
They'd be doing the world more of a favor by not making ugly limited time only jerseys for special events and flooding the market with more consumer products that will just go on deep discount and maybe the landfill.

I don't understand the trend of re-designing NHL jerseys a little worse like a kid drawing their favorite teams incorrectly for each and every league event. If you want to increase revenue, just let NHL teams wear whatever jersey they want from their back catalogue.

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
all-star-jerseys.jpg

Looks ok to me

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
It's a good idea.. people are way more likely to buy them if they have their teams logo on it.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I like the concept, and would consider buying one if they weren't so damn pricey... :laugh:

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I don't like them. They basically copy pasted every team's logo on a black jersey with typical jersey striping in black and white and called it a day. There is no incentive to add this to your collection as a Leafs fan other than novelty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad