All-Star Game

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Sean,

I think you rigged this didn't you. :P. How does Savard gets all those points and you were simming it? Coincidental my but... hehehe...

Any ways, I was that close on not picking Savard as well.

Good old Phaneuf. :yo: Good to see more than one Dion making the All star game. hehehe... hopefully, I can make it three with the up coming draft... :D

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Sean,

I think you rigged this didn't you. :P. How does Savard gets all those points and you were simming it? Coincidental my but... hehehe...

Any ways, I was that close on not picking Savard as well.

Good old Phaneuf. :yo: Good to see more than one Dion making the All star game. hehehe... hopefully, I can make it three with the up coming draft... :D

I knew someone would end up breaking my chops about that when I saw how well Savard did ;) I guess thats what happens when Savard plays with guys that can actually score.

I was actually suprised you did select him... :D

My vote for player of the game would go to Kovalchuk anyway...

Full boxscore to follow shortly.

HFNHL Red Wings

The West would have given the East a better game had the West not been burdonned with so many dead weight St. Louis Blues players. The only one of them that contributed was the one that was actually voted in ;)

Great job on the games Sean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
The West would have given the East a better game had the West not been burdonned with so many dead weight St. Louis Blues players. The only one of them that contributed was the one that was actually voted in ;)

Great job on the games Sean.

Yeah, Chara a glaring -3 doesn't look to good on me, does it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad