all-star game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Yes. We'll vote the starters, and then the winning GMs will fill out the rest of their rosters. It'll run somewhere around everyone's 50th game.

Before that, though, everyone should remember we're almost at the endorsemenet deal back-out deadline... I think it's just a couple of games away...

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Ohio Jones said:
Before that, though, everyone should remember we're almost at the endorsemenet deal back-out deadline... I think it's just a couple of games away...

I hate to sound like a n00b, but who do we tell that we want to get rid of an endorsement deal? Also, can we just back out of one, or do we have to back out of all of them?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
hockeyisgod said:
I hate to sound like a n00b, but who do we tell that we want to get rid of an endorsement deal? Also, can we just back out of one, or do we have to back out of all of them?

You can back out of them in any combination - whichever ones look like they'll be out of your reach. You get back half the money you put in as a down payment.

You notify Nick, although he may just ask that you post it in the stickified endorsements thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->