Pre-Game Talk: All Star Game

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
I thought that every team had atleast one player representing them at the all star weekend. Anyway...Chara might need the extra rest.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Chara will be on it because it's a spectacle and he has the hardest slap shot.

Either him or Bergeron will go, based on reputation. Chara doesn't deserve it AT ALL. Bergy has deserved it a couple of times but has never gone, so would be good for him.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Bergeron definitely deserves to go, and I think he will. Not that it matters.

I could see Z going just for the hardest shot though.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Chara will be on it because it's a spectacle and he has the hardest slap shot.

Either him or Bergeron will go, based on reputation. Chara doesn't deserve it AT ALL. Bergy has deserved it a couple of times but has never gone, so would be good for him.

It's the all star game. Chara and Bergy are stars. They deserve to be there on reputation alone.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If I had to pick one player from this year's team, I'd go with Marchand. Started a little slow, but he's been their best, most consistent player all season long.

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
So...no Chara...then he can say that no one has fired the puck harder than him, because this was probobly his last chance to be in the all star game.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Bergy made it; Chara didn't. I kind of agree with that call, especially this season. Yes, Chara has a reputation, and I'd LOVE to see him in the skills comp. But as far as his playing this season, sadly, it hasn't been up to par until the past week or so. Even before his injury, he wasn't the Chara we knew; we were 1-3-0 in our first four games losing to borderline/bad teams.

My condolences to Miss Piggy; the fact that Bettman captured and skinned Kermit for the uniforms only fuels my hatred of him more.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Garbage roster.

The whole point of the ASG is to have it be fun. Leaving out flashy guys like Subban, Karlsson, and the Sedin Brothers totally take away from it.

I mean, why the hell are Elias and Buff on there? Especially when Buff hasn't even been close to the Jets best player (Bryan Little)

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Glad to see Bergy go for his first ASG, but I would have picked Krejci. He's been more dynamic offensively, and he's better suited to the entertainment value and skills-oriented nature of an all-star weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad