All star game nominee?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I think those 3 are pretty much dead-even for deserving to go, although I think only Krejci is suited to the format they're going to.

Looking at our division, here's how I see it playing out:

Forwards: Stamkos, Bergeron (or either of the other two), Zetterberg, O'Reilly, Jagr, Pacioretty*
Defense: Karlsson, Subban, Rielly
Goalies: Price, Luongo*

I feel like the * players are completely up in the air at this point, but the rest make sense to me. Pacioretty is questionable because there are already two Habs there.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
IMO dont be surprised if Reimer goes if he continues to put up numbers.

Also I don't think Jagr deserves to be there...great season but others are playing better.

As for Reilly...I'd take him out if Reimer is there and slot in Hedman.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
the All Star game has seen its time

when I was a kid I remember the Toronto Maple Leafs played an All Star team that had Howe, Hull, Beliveau, Mikita to a 3-3 tie....it was like a 7th game of the Stanley Cup Finals

I would just scratch it- not even worth watching. I'd rather see the Ice Girls play the mascots in a game

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston

when I was a kid I remember the Toronto Maple Leafs played an All Star team that had Howe, Hull, Beliveau, Mikita to a 3-3 tie....it was like a 7th game of the Stanley Cup Finals

I would just scratch it- not even worth watching. I'd rather see the Ice Girls play the mascots in a game

I was at the 71 game at Boston Garden when the West won 2-1!!

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Considering the all star game is for fun and especially supposed to be an event for kids. Send Krejci over Bergeron. Nothing against Bergeron but Krejci fits the all star game better IMO.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
The All-Star Game has officially become a sideshow with the new format. I hope whoever the Bruins' representative is declines to go and just takes the rest time. Or just send Pastrnak because he has probably has the flashiest raw skills.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I was on couch but remember McKenzie was in that game

I barely remember being there but I thought that Orr won MVP but it was Hull. Times have changed.I was 12 and took the Orange Line by myself which I had been doing since I was 8 or 9 with pals.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
The All-Star Game has officially become a sideshow with the new format. I hope whoever the Bruins' representative is declines to go and just takes the rest time. Or just send Pastrnak because he has probably has the flashiest raw skills.

Send Rinaldo just to torment Toews & Seguin. :popcorn:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

^Pretty much this!^ I loved the game and the concept of "enemies" playing on the same side, passing to each other etc. VS the west. It was fascinating to me.

Send Rinaldo just to torment Toews & Seguin. :popcorn:
:popcorn::laugh::laugh::laugh: HAHA although I voted for Krejci I would really LMAO if this happened and would be way more inclined to watch. Too much start power when I'd prefer to be entertained.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I can't honestly recall if Krecji has been in the ASG before or not, but I know Bergeron has. It'd be great for him to finally get voted to one, even if it's not a big deal...

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I can't honestly recall if Krecji has been in the ASG before or not, but I know Bergeron has. It'd be great for him to finally get voted to one, even if it's not a big deal...

Fan voted all stars ain't worth much.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

Exactly. Send Spooner or Pastrnak and laugh at the NHL. What a waste of time it is now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad