GDT: All-Star Game No Habs allowed

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Husband complains there’s too much hockey on the main level tv, guess what’s on tonight? And no not my choice didn’t want to watch it

Reactions: Redux91

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
What...it's not tonight? The f*** is this?

I was looking forward to watching the skills competition...fml!

Guess we can talk about the all star game instead :(

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
There is a simple fix to the All Star game, but it will never happen.

NHL vs KHL

Pride would be on the line with the KHL players wanting to prove themselves.

Won`t happen though because the NHL would not want to help legitimize a competitor. Also, if it was too competitive the injury risk would be a concern. Played once every few years I believe it would be an interesting and entertaining game.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

NHL vs KHL

Won`t happen though because the NHL would not want to help legitimize a competitor. Also, if it was too competitive the injury risk would be a concern. Played once every few years I believe it would be an interesting and entertaining game.

The Olympics is the allstar game we deserve.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
All Star Game? Whafffor?

You've got NCAA hockey on TSN2, St.Cloud vs. North Dakota going on right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cphabs and NoQuinn

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

NHL vs KHL

There's nothing to fix. The all star game isn't for diehards. It's for children and casual fans to see the best players in the league scoring goals.

Reactions: vokiel

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The All Star game is for softball questions and boot licking. Happened to watch Renaud Lavoie interview Claude Giroux yesterday and cringeworthy doesn't begin to describe it. Seeing the rest of the TVA Spanre crew gushing and pinching themselves over a free trip in a warm location, is too much to bear.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
There's nothing to fix. The all star game isn't for diehards. It's for children and casual fans to see the best players in the league scoring goals.

And for charity...sucks Gibson laid an egg tonight.

Glad I didn't watch the ASG, last one I watched was the one in Montreal and the one with John Scott.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
They don't even have the old-timers' game anymore don't they?

I watched the second half of Pacific VS Central and it felt like a technical demo with NBC showing all their CGI gizmos. Those big boxes above the players with their name and some stats was UGLY.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
This is not hockey. Stop this crap and lets have a world cup every 2 years.

Imagine baseball playing the game with 5 players instead of 9. Or pitchers not allowed to throw anything but changeups?

This is not a celebration of the game.. its a mochery of the game. Poor people paying big bucks for this crap.

Reactions: cphabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->