All Star Game: Jiri Sekac selected

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
Awesome....I'm not sure what events rookies usually get into but he should be entertaining....he should get a shot at fastest skater...guy is a bullet.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Maybe they can hold the beep test and Forrest can enter that.

What's up with Sekac then? was it here that I got inceptioned into comparing him to Forrest all the time, or was it on my own?
Always sporting a naive smile, having somewhat of a difficulty understanding/responding reporters' questions (I know it's because of the language... at least I think it's because of it... I hope it is :P )

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
According to The Score he's replacing the injured Tanner Pearson.

Pearson broke his leg the same day he found out he was picked. Had surgery yesterday. With Sekac taking his spot, I'll cheer for him in the skills competition. I came over here to find out more about him.

Harry Wong

Oct 25, 2009
Well deserved. Will only get better as he gets used to the league and the smaller ice.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
Go Jiri Go!!!

I hope they have him doing the skating around the pylon skill while carrying the puck. I think he would do great at that.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Hope he can become one! I see him as a 60 points top 6 forward. The best is yet to come from him!

Some people will disagree but I think he has the combination of size/speed/skills/hockey iq to make that happen under the right circumstances. Sekac is very good this year but with a year of NHL acclimatization and with his incredible work ethic, big things could be in his future if we use him right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad