Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Did Morris or Nalimov get hurt I swore King said he was gonna split the final 10 games between those two but Tompkins is in after playing last game too

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Morris got hurt.

But, yes, I do think he should get a contract. I doubt they re-sign Tomkins. So he can just slot in there and he and Nalimov can take the net next year

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
So Blackhawks season is done...Rockford has 2 games left and Indy has 13...who goes where?

Hagel, Kurashev, Hardman, Entwistle, Stillman, Beaudin, Kaylnuk, Mitchell, Regula, Barratt and Quenneville down to Rockford for last two games?

Teply, Soderlund, Chalupa, Phillips, Yetman, Morris, Krutil, Moberg and Auburn to Indy for the last dozen?

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
So Blackhawks season is done...Rockford has 2 games left and Indy has 13...who goes where?

Hagel, Kurashev, Hardman, Entwistle, Stillman, Beaudin, Kaylnuk, Mitchell, Regula, Barratt and Quenneville down to Rockford for last two games?

Teply, Soderlund, Chalupa, Phillips, Yetman, Morris, Krutil, Moberg and Auburn to Indy for the last dozen?

There’s zero reason to send Hagel to Rockford

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
Is there anywhere that we rank the prospects by position? I know the entire board ranks top 20 every year. It would be nice to see an active/live depth chart where they trend up or down throughout the off-season and regular season.

Use under 50 games as a minimum to qualify to be a prospect.

Example:

Goalies:
Commesso
Basse

Defense:
Kalynuk
Mitchell
Beaudin
Kaiser
Phillips
Regula
Vlasic
Krutil

Forwards:
Reichel
Shalunov
Entwhistle
Hardman
Barratt
Slaggert
Alty

Last edited:

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Is there anywhere that we rank the prospects by position? I know the entire board ranks top 20 every year. It would be nice to see an active/live depth chart where they trend up or down throughout the off-season and regular season.

Use under 50 games as a minimum to qualify to be a prospect.

Example:

Goalies:
Commesso
Basse

Defense:
Kalynuk
Mitchell
Beaudin
Kaiser
Regula
Vlasic
Krutil

Forwards:
Reichel
Shalunov
Entwhistle
Hardman
Barratt
Slaggert
Alty

Better add Phillips to the list, or Courtney's gonna be pissed! :laugh:

Seriously, he probably should be in/near the middle of the list.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad