Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v14.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
With yesterday's 2-0 win over CSKA,Avangard Omsk now leads the KHL Final 3 games to 2.

Maxim Shalunov was not in the lineup for CSKA in this game...I do not think it was an injury but probably suspension.. INtge previous game win 4-3 by Avangard Onsk in OT,Shalunkv got a 5 minute major and 10 monute misconduct for a check to the head.

So I am guessing this was reviewsedafter that game and a suspension followed..

How many games suspended...notcsure..

We will see if he is back in the lineup for the elimination game 6 of the series tomorrow....or not.

It is a bummer because hecwas having a wonderful playoffs.

In that prior 4-3OT loss another CSKA pkayer akso got an earlier 5 +10 penalty ..but that was not for a head check...so Loktianiv was back in for the gamec5v loss to Avangard.

It would be storybook if Shalunov was back in tomorrow and contributes scoring for a win to send it to a game 7.

We shall see.

Last edited:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
CD50. I want compliment you on your blog/podcast/whatever the kids call it these days. While it is not really my style I respect that you are honest in your opinion and seem to keep genuine to who you are. Good work.

Michael Leighton sucks.

Hey thanks! I appreciate that :)
Anything else you'd like to see? Always open to suggestions.

Also - I have EP Premium. This season has taken all of my energy, so I plan on diving more into it during the offseason lol.
But it had some features I was interested in like marking players or teams as favorites to find them easier.

Michael Leighton forever!I bet HE likes Brad Morisson!

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Hogs lose 3-2

Evan Barratt and Reese Johnson look ready for the Blackhawks.
With time winding down and the goaltender pulled, they both made terrible plays to kill the clock.

Sounds just like Chicago to me!

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
giphy.gif

Alec Regula with a blast

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
A lot more time to throw his hands to the ceiling which tells me he is rushing his shot.

He also doesn't shoot much.
He tries to "Patrick Kane" too much. Holding onto the puck, taking it for laps all around the O-Zone, then turning it over without getting a shot off

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
So great to hear all that good stuff about Philips. He could be a wonderful fit next to our small RDs if he maintains that physical ability.

Plus he's not overly physical so he's safe from Stan trading him :D

Hope he gets a game at the end like you say as a reward.

I sure hope he does too. He's so fun to watch. I hope his offensive game doesn't get coached out of him at the NHL level.

Kid isn't afraid to drive it to the net all by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->