Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Of course he leads WHL rookies. Most of the rookies in that league are 16. Compare Teply to guys his age in the WHL, and he's not even top 15.

d rake

Jan 7, 2019
Winnipeg, MB

Haven't caught any Saskatoon games yet this year, so I don't know if he plays alot like Kirby or not but it would be cool If we could nab him in 2021.

Reactions: Muffinalt

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Of course he leads WHL rookies. Most of the rookies in that league are 16. Compare Teply to guys his age in the WHL, and he's not even top 15.
tenor.gif

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
If anyone here is keeping track of your prospect goalies Alexis Gravel is playing very very well. Don’t let his recent stat line fool you. The teams lack of experience now has left him hung out to dry far to often. Even though they are losing most nights Gravel is most times a member of the three stars and well deserving.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Haven’t seen him play, but was hoping Wise would have created more of a splash.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Wise with a few big hits this game. Bad interference penalty on him though, Vlasic had the same in the second. Vlasic on the pk, good to see in the third on a 4-3 game.
Shea looks smooth moving the puck.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Shea is making me more of a believer. Didn't think the Hawks would offer him a contract given his age (and other guys in the way) but he has really improved his game. Being in school for four years has helped him immensely. Doesn't mean he'll sign anyways but it's good to see him turn himself into a solid prospect.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Shea nice skate around and then pass for a goal to tie up the game for northeastern.

Vlasic looks strong. Simple passes. Skates well enough.
Really looking forward to him when he gets to 220.
I'm very high on Vlasic. I think there's a bit more offense there with him as well.
I absolutely loved the Hawks first 2 picks when they made them.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Only tuned in at the start of second OT but seems like Vlasic is logging big minutes in sudden death here.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Wise played his best game of the season last night AINEC, even with the untimely penalty. He was absolutely everywhere, great energy and physicality, and it was good to see him get rewarded on the score sheet.

Vlasic has been consistently very solid all year. Good positioning, knows when to get involved in the play, and really good stick work.

Shea, begrudgingly for me as a BU fan, is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->