Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I have no clue why they haven't sent Pirri down. It's like he was kidnapped after the first game. He's already cleared waivers, just send him down.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Powers ($): Blackhawks prospect Lukas Reichel's future is worth getting excited about

Cliffs: So many juicy nuggets, very positive article. Seems like we got the real McCoy. “This is something that it’s hard to teach,” Aubin (his coach) said. “You have it or you don’t. When he gets the puck and he gets going, like his skating is elite, and I’m talking like worldwide elite. He skates with the best in the world. So obviously, people are aware and they have a tendency to back down a bit. If you don’t, he’s smart. He’s not going to make those crazy turnovers. He’s going to make you pay for it."

6', 172 pounds now. Correction: ~180 pounds

Last edited:

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
Powers ($): Blackhawks prospect Lukas Reichel's future is worth getting excited about

Cliffs: So many juicy nuggets, very positive article. Seems like we got the real McCoy. “This is something that it’s hard to teach,” Aubin (his coach) said. “You have it or you don’t. When he gets the puck and he gets going, like his skating is elite, and I’m talking like worldwide elite. He skates with the best in the world. So obviously, people are aware and they have a tendency to back down a bit. If you don’t, he’s smart. He’s not going to make those crazy turnovers. He’s going to make you pay for it."

6', 172 pounds now.

That weight is outdated. I believe at the draft he said he put on about 10 pounds, up to around 180.

Great article by powers, very excited about Reichel. Very important that they continue to be patient and let him develop.

Future top line Reichel Dach Kubalik

Just need to find our future 2C

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

6', 172 pounds now. Correction: ~180 pounds

I knew he was a great skater, but didn’t realize he’s potentially THAT great.

Let’s hope it translates to the smaller ice.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
That weight is outdated. I believe at the draft he said he put on about 10 pounds, up to around 180.

Great article by powers, very excited about Reichel. Very important that they continue to be patient and let him develop.

Future top line Reichel Dach Kubalik

Just need to find our future 2C
Might already have one in Kurashev

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Because I see him being Kirby's winger
Just like you saw Strome being generational. We know all about your general lack of divination ability.

I see him as a potential modern day lefty Denis Savard. Well, 80% of Savard, or so.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Because I see him being Kirby's winger

Good to know.

Needless to say, JC calls the shots. If he thinks Reichel is a legit center, he'll play him there. Whatever gives the team the best chance to win.

It's great that Reichel seems to have positional flexibility. Up until recently, he was penciled in as strictly a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad