Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v12.0: Dozen Point Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Not so much at a prospect age anymore but nalimov to the Khl Final as the backup with Omsk avangrard.
Hes completely still a prospect. And unless they add someone like that high end college goalie prospect, I would expect him to sign and play for Rockford next year.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Hes completely still a prospect. And unless they add someone like that high end college goalie prospect, I would expect him
to sign and play for Rockford next
year.

Ok. I hope he signs this offseason. I want to see him over here just to give him a solid destination city and team to play for a whole year, instead of jumping around to different unstable teams.
As far as prospect fine he still is at 25.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
It's insane how much this kid scores. His assists seem paltry in comparison to his goal scoring prowess. Very odd for a defensemen, but intriguing as hell.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Mitchell is not close to the scorer that Boqvist is.
I didn't say that. I just meant Mitchell is impressive when he scores and gets assists.

Boqvist is a goal scorer
Beaudin is a playmaker
Mitchell does both

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I didn't say that. I just meant Mitchell is impressive when he scores and gets assists.

Boqvist is a goal scorer
Beaudin is a playmaker
Mitchell does both

But even that comment is off.

Boqvist is the best offensive prospect in the system. He is a playmaker and scorer. He does it better than Mitchell.

Mitchell is the best 200 ft prospect we have.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Anyone know Nalimov’s contract with the KHL? I forgot about him and he’s maybe the best goalie outside the NHL.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Anyone know Nalimov’s contract with the KHL? I forgot about him and he’s maybe the best goalie outside the NHL.
He can sign here this off-season; he wanted to last season already.

But his stock has dropped a lot over the last year. Not a lot of reasons to get excited about him coming over.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Yea I mean that he’s probably right there as good as Delia. I’d definitely put him ahead of Forsberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad