Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v10.0: Blue Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Definitely not off of 50, definitely haven't been watching games either besides highlights. But, a guy drafted that high is either
a) on his NHL trial before being sent back
b) lighting up the CHL

Picked out the D drafted around Boqvist and others in the CHL. All have statistically been better. He'll need time to adjust to new team, new ice, new everything so I'm not sounding alarms yet. His shot rates are very good but...

1.7 Hughes: went back to Michigan just started up
1.8 Boqvist: 7GP 0G 4A -3
1.10 Bouchard: Is in the NHL: 3GP
1.12 Dobson: 7GP 3G 3A -4
1.17 Ty Smith: 6GP 1G 10 A +7
1.21 Ryan Merkely: 7GP 2G 8A
1.22K'Andre Miller: At Wisco 2Gp 1G1A
1.31 Alex Alexyev 9GP 3G 7A -6
Not one of your examples outside of Boqvist was playing on a larger ice surface last season and had to join his team right away without playing in any practices.

One of Boqvists bigger assets is having him on the PP. It’s pretty damn difficult it to jump into a completely different PP set up with a bunch of guys who’s names you don’t even know and being told to run the PP. It takes a minute to learn the system and gel with the guys. Besides Bouchard(who has zero points and I’m told does not look NHL ready) and Miller (2pts), Boqvist is the only one who isn’t returning to a former team. Huge advantage when we’re only talking about the first handful of games into the season.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well if London gets Former tin and Bouchard back it should help them immensely and maybe Biqvist can then show the production we all were expecting...but still I have seen London games this season ...Biqvist started the first 3 games with a lot of shots on goal but too big going in deep risks ...and somebody these led to transition goals going back against London...perhaps the coaches told him to cut riskin so often. ..because he has not looked that special in subsequent games ...

I hope to see him play live when London visits Ottawa on the 28th of October ...I plan to go to that game.

But I confess...I am more interested in seeing the Ottawa 67s 2000 draft eligible rookie Marco Rossi who I have watched on TV. .he is something g special..a world class talent despite being only 5'9 174 ..but just turned 17 in late September ...he is a terrific Centre prospect ...I love everything about his game ...worth the price of admission to see this Austrian kid ...I would put him in the top 3 for 2020 ...maybe even #1 overall ...talent + compete ....we are fortunate in Ottawa to have this kid play here this season and next..because he will make the NHL for the2020/21 season ...cannot miss superstar developing before our eyes. .

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Actually ...I checked the schedule again and Lindon visits Ottawa on Friday night October 26th.....it is Sudbury that visits on Sunday afternoon on the 28th... I will try to go to the London game that may depend on whether a friend if none can go that night...If not I may have to go to the Sunday afternoon game instead.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
His spelling on the other hand has been pretty good the last two days all considered. #ganja #maryjane #kush

Actually ...I checked the schedule again and Lindon visits Ottawa on Friday night October 26th.....it is Sudbury that visits on Sunday afternoon on the 28th... I will try to go to the London game that may depend on whether a friend if none can go that night...If not I may have to go to the Sunday afternoon game instead.

Perfect spelling once again. Fiddy, stick with smokin the ganja. Helps your posts be more legible.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Nice goal from AK.

Also, I'm really having a hard time distinguishing our two young Russian prospects. I was getting ready to mention how great it was that he gets traded to a new KHL team and scores a shorty, only to remember that that's AA, and not AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad