Status
Not open for further replies.

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
From the makers of “the Legend of Chavo Guerrero”

Funny story about The Mountain Goats:

Mrs. quoipourquoi is a big fan, and had lyrics of theirs all over her profile page back when we were first messaging each other years ago. Now being the thorough researcher that I am, I Googled these lyrics, remembered a few song titles, and used this information on our first date. For evil.

It’s six years later. I hate the Mountain Goats. And I don’t really like Chavo. But now ol’ quoipourquoi has gotten himself into something of a dilemma, because she plays that song all of the time.

Reactions: The Shockmaster

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Funny story about The Mountain Goats:

Mrs. quoipourquoi is a big fan, and had lyrics of theirs all over her profile page back when we were first messaging each other years ago. Now being the thorough researcher that I am, I Googled these lyrics, remembered a few song titles, and used this information on our first date. For evil.

It’s six years later. I hate the Mountain Goats. And I don’t really like Chavo. But now ol’ quoipourquoi has gotten himself into something of a dilemma, because she plays that song all of the time.
Every once in a while something unexpected comes along and you decide to just embrace it, especially when it comes to music.

This song is like a clash of worlds both with the combination of wrestling and indie rock coming together like this. The radio station I moonlight for has Mountain Goats, but not in the rotation, so I'll have to sneak this in there next week :laugh:

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_pawoufMhdA1u1ljrzo2_500.gif
tumblr_pawoufMhdA1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

:laugh:

Reactions: Hypernova

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Random anecdote -

My family and I are on vacation and happened to be walking through Dublin yesterday afternoon. I keep looking in all the little shops just to see what’s what, and I see this massive guy with a red beard and sunglasses standing in the corner of a small packaging store, like where you can send faxes or boxes or whatever. His head was mostly shaved, except the top middle, which was a long, flat Mohawk.

Guys. I saw Seamus in downtown Dublin just hanging out and texting in a weird little shipping shop.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Sienna joins the show, one which is very much my aesthetic for...reasons

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I wonder if we'll see more of Kaitlyn on tv as well. Perhaps another match at Evolution? Depending on what she wants to do, I wouldn't rule out her becoming a trainer at the Performance Center. She could help some of those Japanese ladies there to get in some serious shape.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I think Kaitlyn is great, she was never totally great in the ring, but you wanted to watch her, and she seems like a very cool girl. I can't really see her wanting to work at the PC full time, she still runs that clothing line company, and I don't know if the WWE would bring her back full time, I don't think she can hang out with most of the girls in the Woman's division without serious work.

I think reading up on her that the wrestling thing is pretty therapeutic after some of the things that happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad