All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread [PLEASE USE COLLAPSE TAGS; RULES IN OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
stupid parasyte hypocrites didn't even post the best GIF.

tenor.gif

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I still don't get what point Stephanie was trying to make in that segment.

There's decades of examples of titles changing hands because of cheating or interference.

Why should Bayley's title change be any different?

she doesnt want Bayley to have the title and was trying to leverage her "good guy" attitude

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Great match -

Would have been Ambrose's best of the year if not for his program with Styles. Ambrose/HHH have great chemistry and their styles mesh beautifully since it's so similar.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Take that back about Right to Censor. They were an amazing group, not only being massive heat magnets, but also serving to actually censor the product which was something that actually needed to happen for business reasons at the time.

It was an extremely creative solution for a very real issue that the WWE had.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Ehhh I suppose you're right, Kimi. I deleted it. They were indeed very good at what they did and if I can appreciate an easy heel gimmick like the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase then I ought to be able to appreciate them. They did their job quite well on a young Sunny.

I pointed them out specifically because it's an "impossible to not hate them with all your guts" gimmick. I'm not a real big fan of that because a guy like Miz (for as much as I dislike him) will jump through hoops of fire to get a reaction out of people. Not that I was great at it but I was tremendously shy high school (most particularly around girls my own age but also people in general) and I enrolled myself in acting to force myself to get over the social phobias because I was gonna have to confront it eventually. I learned to appreciate the work that comes to entertainment in front of a live audience so much that I took it all 4 years and my GOD it was so much fun!

Then you get someone's character like Stephanie and it feels like heat for heat's sake and incredibly lazy and it always rubs me the wrong way.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I will not however take back what I said about Spirit Squad. I would specifically avoid watching wrestling whenever my friends were over because of those idiots. Anyone who had not watched WWE programming before (or at least not since the hip, cool Attitude Era) would say, "lol what is this stupid crap? you like wrestling? aww dude lol" because they'd see 5 guys prancing around being as annoying as possible on my tv. Stuff like that is degrading to the product.

I made a very long list of gimmicks that should NEVER happen and Spirit Squad is one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad