Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
WIGGLE TIME!

AV0gv.gif
Rg22zBX.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Becky best keep her opinions to herself or she’s going to end up on the wrong side!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
1) Cody is a STAR.
2) Marty is a GOD.
3) The one dude is what happens if you take Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns and mashed them together. :laugh:

But seriously... I have bought like 3 Villain Club shirts and I get props every time I wear them out. Seriously the guy is just an awesome character. All around. He can do anything. Serious, funny, great wrestling, whatever.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Nice Hollywood Hogan weight lifting belt on Rhodes. I am always conflicted about whether I like his post-WWE run or not.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
At first I was hating Cody in Bullet Club but now I see that his run has been damn near perfect storyline wise.

Love Scurll, too. It's amazing how he can do spots like that and be loved by the crowd, and also come out and do something as dastardly as attacking Ospreay from behind and removing Mysterio's mask and be hated by the crowd. Whatever he does is gold.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
1) Cody is a STAR.
2) Marty is a GOD.
3) The one dude is what happens if you take Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns and mashed them together. :laugh:

But seriously... I have bought like 3 Villain Club shirts and I get props every time I wear them out. Seriously the guy is just an awesome character. All around. He can do anything. Serious, funny, great wrestling, whatever.

That's Tama Tonga, he's a BC OG and he does look like a Rollins/Reigns hybrid. :laugh:

The other guy (Tonga Loa) is his brother (They're Haku's sons) and used to be Camacho in WWE believe it or not. :laugh:

51cdAGeIIyL.jpg

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad