All-Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos Thread [PLEASE USE COLLAPSE TAGS; RULES IN OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'd love if the Bucks found religion or something and never wrestled again.

They are very much what's wrong with wrestling (among many other things)

Reactions: Del Preston

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Bucks and the elite make wrestling fun.
i wil always love stuff like that.

absolutely nothing wrong with their style.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
bucks do way less, but they're known to spam superkicks now and nobody watches their matches so they have no clue.
bucks from two years ago are not the same as today. specially with their cease and decist thing. their matches are different. (no more suck it, no more too sweets)
people just wanna hate, but in reality "tag team of the year usos" are the ones copying what bucks do.

Reactions: BackGroundMusic

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Eh. Maybe they are. I was just trying to come up with a hypothetical that saw them retire without wishing them injury.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Aren't the Bucks very religious? Or am I way out to lunch on this one?

I think they are. At the very least their brother is both quite religious and very into not regulating guns.

bucks do way less, but they're known to spam superkicks now and nobody watches their matches so they have no clue.
bucks from two years ago are not the same as today. specially with their cease and decist thing. their matches are different. (no more suck it, no more too sweets)
people just wanna hate, but in reality "tag team of the year usos" are the ones copying what bucks do.

You can like them if you want, but the dismissal that people "just wanna hate" is lazy. Their spots make wrestling look ridiculous and their shtick (look, moveset, match style etc.) makes me think of something a ten year old created in a video game. Like it if you want but people aren't singling the Young Bucks out just for something to dislike. As far as I can tell most people online seem to like them, so in business terms they may even be doing something right.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
sure...i agree with the "hate" comments.
just think its ridiculous people wish them to go away when they're over and making indy wrestling popular. (along with many)

as a fan i dont see why you wouldnt want that hype.

i cant and wont argue an opinio, but too much hate on them for absolutely nothing.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_p29ujvKvRT1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Reactions: mrmovies779 and Fro

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Can they just make Balor Club a big heel stable and have Sasha join as heel and have like one or two other heels join and just run the show.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Balor Club just doesnt work as a name for me.
drop anything with the word club. its done. be creative. they literally pay people to think.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Can they just make Balor Club a big heel stable and have Sasha join as heel and have like one or two other heels join and just run the show.

Sasha will just take over, kick Finn out, and make it the Boss Club.

@Disclose Finn has been running Balor Club merch for years. He was the first leader of the original Bullet Club so it was how he brought some of that to NXT.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i know. i think its a cool brand for him only inside wwe.
but i dont like the idea of being the "club of Balor" ild prefer a more group name where members can be replacable like the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->