Not open for further replies.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
I think she is permanently injured.
tumblr_o82r9nUfYA1sk0i2mo1_250.gif

tumblr_o8kvozxw2v1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

"If that was my kid, I’d leave him at the supermarket.â€
Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan is this country’s greatest natural resource.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I liked Roman in that. He showed the most personality and charm I've ever seen from him.

For whatever reason he can't translate his natural charm to his character though. I mean...it helps that he's really just talking to Renee who is likely a good friend since she's with Dean but I dunno. The charm is there.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I thought it was pretty agreed on that when he's given freedom on the mic, he is much better than what he is now. He's not GREAT with freedom but he's better, adequate I'd say. It's very obvious that WWE feeds him his lines and he simply can't do it.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
I think he has some sort of stage fright or social anxiety in front of large crowds of people (which doesn't bode well for the profession he's in, though it can be overcome). I know with myself, if Im around one or two people Im close with and comfortable with, Im more myself and relaxed. When Im around people I dont know, Im pretty quiet and kind of nervous, and could be perceived as dull or boring.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think he has some sort of stage fright or social anxiety in front of large crowds of people (which doesn't bode well for the profession he's in, though it can be overcome). I know with myself, if Im around one or two people Im close with and comfortable with, Im more myself and relaxed. When Im around people I dont know, Im pretty quiet and kind of nervous, and could be perceived as dull or boring.

Some guys just aren't good actors is all it really is. Having to speak someone else's words and sell it isn't everybody's forte. I don't think he has any real stage fright because that would've crept into his other responsibilities as a wrestler by now. He's just not good with a script is all. He wouldn't be the first and he won't be the last. lol

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
Weird seeing John Cena with his Vanilla Ice look. Just started watching this. Is that Samoa Joe breaking in with Cena?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Weird seeing John Cena with his Vanilla Ice look. Just started watching this. Is that Samoa Joe breaking in with Cena?

Yeah, that'll be Joe. Him and Cena got started together in UPW, and worked together a ton. They used to hang out too; I remember something about Joe's Mum cooking them dinner, but I've no idea why...

Eventually Cena got signed to WWE and sent to OVW, and Joe was told he'll never make it in wrestling by Jim Ross and he went off to Japan before ending up in RoH.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"Joe was told he'll never make it in wrestling by Jim Ross"

lirl, I bet it was solely because of his look, too. Ah, late 1990s-early 2000s.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What the hell is that

And how do backs not break doing it

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's a very accurate name if you ask me xD.

It's on the WWE's banned list, along with all the brainbusters, piledrivers, and basically every single flippy move. Also various kicks to the head too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad