All Purpose Pics/Gifs/Videos - stupid 1k limit edition

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They really made their champion look like a fraidy cat there. There's no way he's not dropping that title to the Fiend. lol

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
They really made their champion look like a fraidy cat there. There's no way he's not dropping that title to the Fiend. lol

I don't know, this is the same guy who limped, groaned and stuttered his way through a promo against Brock Lesnar, one that very few people found believable.

Then he won.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Vince buried Bray again, because he's done it so many times before.

Hope I'm wrong, though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Seth has done a great job in putting over The Fiend with just fear alone. I mean... he comes off like a bitch, but it’s so different from how other too babyfaces are portrayed. It makes the dynamic even more interesting that The Fiend has been protecting Seth these past two weeks and not harming him.

I’m of the mind that Seth is going to Smackdown with Becky so Fiend is going to win the belt and feud with Strowman.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
riplay and gonzalez bffs
riplay.jpg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I don't know any of those people. Context?

NJPW champion Kuzuchika Okada / Japan is just a little different. On an unrelated note, I went to Japan in April and watched a baseball game which was a tremendously fun and strange experience. Would definitely recommend if anybody's ever going there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->