swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
tumblr_paijlnkMfN1xr9rylo1_540.jpg

Reactions: Disclose

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Big E's surgery scar... :eek: My ex used to think the scar on my left knee was "distracting" and I had the surgery 25 years ago so it's not that visible anymore...

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am in the minority of people who absolutely LOVE what Bayley is doing. I think she is going to be so mega over as she embraces this character.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
shes been doing the same act since forever.
sometimes change can ruin a character, but the best can roll with anything.
Bailey is great and i love her as a heel too.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
shes been doing the same act since forever.
sometimes change can ruin a character, but the best can roll with anything.
Bailey is great and i love her as a heel too.

1) WWE ruined what was the easiest character to build in her face character. Kids love her. She could have been great. WWE f***ed that up. Leave her off promos. That's not her strong suit.

2) The heel persona who thinks she's right is mega deep. I love it. She's owning it. I think it's a terrific character.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Apparently Dana Brooke is in some hot water for posting a vid of Bray backstage, in full Fiend gear but out of kayfabe.

Haven't seen it yet but......why would she decide to post that?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
people either need to protect kayfabe or just let it die. It's been dead forever but now we want to protect The Fiend?

the f***ing guy posts pictures on instagram with his kid and JoJo. He has a picture... dressed as The Fiend... holding his kid and with JoJo. Come on lol.

If The Undertaker is active and using social media, then who cares about kayfabe at this point. It's long dead.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
people either need to protect kayfabe or just let it die. It's been dead forever but now we want to protect The Fiend?

the ****ing guy posts pictures on instagram with his kid and JoJo. He has a picture... dressed as The Fiend... holding his kid and with JoJo. Come on lol.

If The Undertaker is active and using social media, then who cares about kayfabe at this point. It's long dead.

Let that ish die. Who actually thinks the Fiend is a real thing? Everyone loves it because they see a man so immersed in a character. IMO this is like fans enjoying an actor's portrayal of a character.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad