Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 3 [Impact coming to AXS in October]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's so ****ing jarring to see a non WWE show in North America look that full/amped.

IDK if the Bucks saved Wrestling with this or if this the start of something bigger, but absolute props to those guys for pulling this off on what was basically a whim.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Excalibur just called the rainmaker a ripcord lariat

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It's so ****ing jarring to see a non WWE show in North America look that full/amped.

IDK if the Bucks saved Wrestling with this or if this the start of something bigger, but absolute props to those guys for pulling this off on what was basically a whim.

I was just wondering why this felt so off to me, then you nailed it. It’s absolutely jarring to see a non WWE show this packed.

I wouldn’t say this saves wrestling, but I’m sure they could pull this off once a year at least. There’s enough of an IWC that will always have a soft spot for the indy guys, the ones that can go anyway. Gather them all up in the same barn and people will show. Hell, the G1 in Madison Square Garden sold out virtually in an instant.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Fozzy has a show in Kansas tonight. can someone explain this to me :laugh:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
So THIS is why people say Okada is a god.

I've heard of most of these guys but i've never really bothered to sit down and watch a ton of their matches. Holy **** this is so good.

I love the indy alternative of teasing finishers instead of hitting 40 of them and having the guys kick out of 99% of them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Another awesome match but they’re running out of time

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So that’s why Cody vs. Nick Aldis didn’t go on last, needed to make sure they had the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->