Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 3 [Impact coming to AXS in October]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
El Cuervo woke up after successful surgery.

tonight big names in mexico are putting together a show, where all the money goes to pay the bills.
for those who dont know Angel o Demonio threw a concrete brick at Cuervo's head during a hardcore match.

Angel y Demonio put the blame on Cuervo, saying he started it by giving stiff chair shots at the begining of the match.
and that he's no extreme wrestler so its the promoters fault.
needless to say everyone wants to kill him now and his career is over.

the video is out there, basically everywhere if you wanna see it..
I have seen the video and he is full of shit and hopefully no one ever books him ever again.

This wasn't like a brick that you see on a house, this was a full-sized cinderblock that he needed two hands to carry.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
The weird twist is that it’s illegal to hold extreme/hardcore/death matches on that city.
So sadly they’re gonna be in trouble too. Because of this idiot.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Excalibur is going to be doing a few NJPW shows. He'll be working with Kevin Kelly on the 6th, 7th, and 9th. So probably a tryout run for him.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
On Friday night December 14th 8pm ET, Major League Wrestling will make history with its first ever live broadcast special taking place in Miami, Fla. to air on beIN SPORTS.

Rush fights Rich Swann
World Middleweight Championship ladder match with current World Middleweight Champion, MJF vs. Kotto Brazil vs. Dezmond Xavier vs. Andrew Everett vs. Jason Cade.
CMLL Lightweight Champion, Dragon Lee vs. DJZ.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Silas Young resigns with ROH "because of loyalty"
Brody King also signs with ROH exclusive contract. <3

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I think the only compelling end to World Tag League is G.O.D. wins and they get to pick their opponent for WK13...they pick the Bucks.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Looks like a pretty good show for Sunday...EVIL/SANADA vs. G.O.D. Haven't watched a show in a while...will try to check that out. Plus, there's two Road to Tokyo Dome shows next weekend.

Seems like they are setting up a big Never title match for WK13...Ibushi vs. Goto and Ospreay vs. Taichi in a contender match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A huge match for the never title is the plan if you don’t already know what it’s supposed to be.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
MJF is out injured, so he's going to be stripped of the MLW middleweight title, and the ladder match will be between the remaining four.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Full card for WK13:

Gauntlet match for #1 contender for the 6-man tag belts (replacing the New Japan rumble or is it another pre-show match?)

Ibushi vs. Ospreay
3-way for the Junior Tag titles
Ishii vs. ZSJ
3-way for the Tag titles (G.O.D. vs. EVIL/SANADA vs. Young Bucks)
Cody vs. Juice
KUSHIDA vs. Ishimori
Okada vs. Jay White (non-title)
Jericho vs. Naito
Omega vs. Tanahashi

I wonder if the 6-man belts will be defended on New Year Dash. If they still do the rumble, I'll assume anyone that doesn't show up in the rumble are in the gauntlet match. You'll probably see a team from each faction in the match. I forgot that they crowned a 6-man champ last year with a gauntlet match.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
No rumble apparently from what I heard yesterday...just the gauntlet match.

Trying to fantasy book that match with what just at World Tag League...assuming there's 4 or 5 teams involved.

Elite: Page-Owens-Yujiro (maybe Scurll?)
Suzuki-gun: Suzuki-Taichi-Iizuka (maybe Killer Elite Squad with Suzuki?)
CHAOS: Beretta-Chuckie T.-Goto (or Yano and Makabe if no Best Friends?)
Taguchi Japan/Unaffiliated: Elgin-Cobb-Henare (maybe Taguchi?)
Legends: Tenzan-Kojima-Nagata

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Efforts are currently being made to promote Kenny Omega as a serious candidate for this year's Lou Marsh Award (top Canadian athlete). I doubt it'll gain any serious traction but I can certainly appreciate the thought.

Hell, I'd rather give it to him than some "ice dancers". :help:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Man Mexican wrestling.... watching this Facebook show from AAA.
it’s like even the referee is “the son of ...” They’re obsessed with not letting go of their characters they create.

And the match is a little person vs a cross dressing dude with pink hair , that keeps trying to kiss his opponent. ...because that’s his finisher. Huhuhuh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Efforts are currently being made to promote Kenny Omega as a serious candidate for this year's Lou Marsh Award (top Canadian athlete). I doubt it'll gain any serious traction but I can certainly appreciate the thought.

Hell, I'd rather give it to him than some "ice dancers". :help:

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir is the greatest love story the world has ever known

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
No rumble apparently from what I heard yesterday...just the gauntlet match.

Trying to fantasy book that match with what just at World Tag League...assuming there's 4 or 5 teams involved.

Elite: Page-Owens-Yujiro (maybe Scurll?)
Suzuki-gun: Suzuki-Taichi-Iizuka (maybe Killer Elite Squad with Suzuki?)
CHAOS: Beretta-Chuckie T.-Goto (or Yano and Makabe if no Best Friends?)
Taguchi Japan/Unaffiliated: Elgin-Cobb-Henare (maybe Taguchi?)
Legends: Tenzan-Kojima-Nagata

They've actually announced the 5 teams for the gauntlet...did pretty good in predicting the teams. It was process of elimination so not a lot of stabs in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->