Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 3 [Impact coming to AXS in October]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The card looks absolutely sick. And Indy wrestling is just on absolute fire... but then you look at Saudi money and realize just how far off it really is at the same time.

Oh well. Celebrate the positives. That card is dope.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
So looking back at All In, and the performance by Jordynne Grace in the battle royal...Yeah that's why I've been calling for her to be in the Mae Young Classic ever since the first one was announced over two years ago. Despite being big the woman is all power, skill, and grace in the ring. She's exactly the shot in the arm the WWE women's division needs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So looking back at All In, and the performance by Jordynne Grace in the battle royal...Yeah that's why I've been calling for her to be in the Mae Young Classic ever since the first one was announced over two years ago. Despite being big the woman is all power, skill, and grace in the ring. She's exactly the shot in the arm the WWE women's division needs.
She would get too over, so that doesn't make sense for WWE to do unless they signed her.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
With the NJPW show being today, tourist Okada went to the baseball:
g0goxrdvrap11.jpg

So now I have a picture of my two favourite humans together:
B7ed_N9CEAAANMu

And also with Tanahashi:
DoUfTuQUwAA7c4n.jpg:large

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Brutal. I don't get the point of giving Juice a huge win and then jobbing him out non stop for months. Makes no sense. Hope he goes to NXT.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'll watch the end of the show tonight but big stuff went down at KOPW. Watched this morning up to the point of the reveal of the 6th LIJ member but didn't watch the match...saw the results on Twitter of the rest of the show.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I know they’ll never do a foreigner vs foreigner ME at the Tokoyo Dome but it would have made a ton of sense, now especially with him joining BCOGs, for Jay White to take the brief case from Tanahashi. Looks like he’s destined for Okada now. They’re kinda teasing Cody-Kenny turmoil again too.

Also hope there’s some payoff to The Elite vs OG feud by January just in case those guys do leave for WWE. I really hope they stick around though. I think All In proved they don’t need WWE, but Vince might hand them blank checks.

I wonder if Y2J puts over Evil or someone else gets the rub at WK (maybe even Evil in a rematch)?

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
No one from BC Elite is leaving for WWE. Kenny calls himself a Japanese citizen. Bucks mess around all of the time but won't ever leave. Hangman Page just came out and said he's not leaving. Even though Kushida won the Jr. Championship, I think they have plans for Scurll at the heavyweight level, he's more over than almost anyone right now. Hangman Page and Cody ate the only ones who are even on his level momentum wise. Not talking about Omega obviously, as he is at the very top.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
That Ospreay vs Ibushi match for the NEVER Openweight Championship at WK will be amazing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No one from BC Elite is leaving for WWE. Kenny calls himself a Japanese citizen. Bucks mess around all of the time but won't ever leave. Hangman Page just came out and said he's not leaving. Even though Kushida won the Jr. Championship, I think they have plans for Scurll at the heavyweight level, he's more over than almost anyone right now. Hangman Page and Cody ate the only ones who are even on his level momentum wise. Not talking about Omega obviously, as he is at the very top.
Everyone has a price, and WWE can pay it. But I do think it won't happen this year. They can leverage more down the line.

Kenny can talk about being Japanese all he wants, the fact of the matter is that he seriously considered jumping last year and only signed a one-year deal.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
according to Dave:

Wrestlers in NJPW very unhappy with new management, feel the fun of working for the company has disappeared; some who were not considering WWE offers months ago have changed their minds

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
In Cody’s post match interview at the Long Beach show he said that there’s 5 of them making a decision together. So that means One of the 6 is either making his decision independently or their contract doesn’t expire at the same time. It’s either Kenny, Marty or Page.

Page already has an offer and it was riffed on in the new BTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad