Indy: All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread -- Part 2 [NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco July 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Dr. K Forever!!!
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
There was a team here facing LAX who do a massage therapists gimmick where they massage their opponents to passivity with back rubs. The match was amazing. There was a nutty 6 man ladder match with Falla Baah, Matt Macintosh and 4 other guys I've never heard of. Dragon/Janela was pretty basic and not nearly as nutty as a usual Janela match. Dragon teased the Asai moonsault but didn't do it.

Reactions: Disclose

sabremike

Dr. K Forever!!!
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The cage match main event between Kevin Mathews and some dude is so ending up on Botchamania. Early in the match a guy was whipped into the cage and it literally fell apart on that side. They had the crew come out to hold it in place. The guys in the match actually did a great job of not letting the match fall apart. Later they did a spot where the guy would get powerbombed off the cage through a door propped up with chairs but they missed the target completely. Then the finish saw other guy propped up on the door and Matthews came off the top of the cage and the guy moved. Unfortunately the gimmicked door fell apart in mid move before he could go through it and it looked like he legit got messed up on the landing as other guy went out the door and they instantly threw on the house lights.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just ran to the shop in my Bucks shirt during the NEVER match. dude behind the counter says "are you not watching Dominion?"

I said hell yes and he was jealous af :laugh:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I didnt mind skipping this match but I got back just after it started and its actually been quite good

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
pulling for Hiromu here. hes great and im not a Will Ospreay fan tbh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just got a stream, did think this match would be on so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->