All-Purpose Non-WWE Discussion Thread: NWA, IMPACT, AAA, and MLW, etc

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Former Champion Dalton Castle re-signed with ROH.

from 411mania.com:

Dalton-Castle-ROH.jpg

Ring of Honor (ROH) Wrestling has announced that former World champion Dalton Castle will be staying under the ROH banner. Per the announcement below, Castle has re-signed with the company. You can see the full announcement below:

Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that Dalton Castle has re-signed with the company.

There had been speculation in recent months regarding Castle’s future, but after his victory over Josh Woods at the 19th Anniversary pay-per-view on Friday, the former ROH World Champion told backstage correspondent Quinn McKay: “I ain’t going nowhere. I’m staying in Ring of Honor.”

Castle, one of the most charismatic and colorful athletes in pro wrestling, made his ROH debut in 2013. He competed in the 2015 Top Prospect Tournament and has been a fixture in ROH ever since.

Castle reached the pinnacle of the sport when he won the ROH World Championship from Cody at Final Battle 2017. He also is a former co-holder of the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Title.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They did a mini AMW reunion for James Storm as he approaches 1000 matches for impact. I thought that was cool. They were a great team

Good to see the great Braden Walker on TV again

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Holy shit I completely forgot about this but do people remember Daivari in TNA and that at first his entrance had airplane sounds at the beginning of it

my goodness that company was very sus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Matt Cardona, fka Zack Ryder, beat Nick Gage to become GCW champion. Just…know what that meant

Reactions: Guardian17

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Among other things, yes. I give the guy a ton of credit, he doesn’t have to do this stuff.

That type of stuff is so trashy and actually makes me judge their fanbase. I would hate to meet people that do that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That type of stuff is so trashy and actually makes me judge their fanbase. I would hate to meet people that do that.
Vince would sell his soul to get that kind of heat though. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but when it’s GCW and it’s Nick Gage, that’s the whole game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
New Japan Resurgence show last night sounds like it was a show based around guys setting themselves up to work in Impact and AEW.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Weird part is whoever runs that account always seems to get the attention of someone in that circle.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Does anyone remember if IMPACT had their own stickied thread here in their heyday?

I wanna say no? There was always a catch all for non WWE programming

The Wrestling sub-forum is also fairly new. The IMPACT "heyday" was when this entire sub-forum was buried in a single thread on the Entertainment forum. By the team we split into this forum, TNA was already in the shitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad