All-Purpose News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
The wine is a WWE thing, not an Undertaker thing. His name is just attached to it. Warrior has one too, believe it's a white.

Reactions: Kaner9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Was a sick burn but Bischoff ain’t wrong tho, they’re just doing Retribution to captivate their boomer audience with ANTIFA bullshit (That demo is a big portion of their viewership vs AEW, which skews much younger). So transparent. Storyline makes absolutely zero f***ing sense, their names are comical

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is just an ongoing joke with ColePens as the things Taker has been doing the last couple years screams he needs money

Oh dude... Taker is 100% broke. Broke as a joke. He needs the money. At 90 he will be signing w/ AEW for a couple hundred grand.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
In news that would shock anyone, Alberto Del Rio has been indicted on a count of aggravated kidnapping and four counts of sexual assault.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They’ve been working towards that indictment for awhile now

Sounds like he went on a coke binge and tortured/sexually assaulted an ex or something. Fun guy! Hope he rots.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
In more " well it worked out so well the first time " news - Eva Marie is apparently headed back to the WWE. :help:

cultaholic.com:

fa5c7cc772bb019b83f4e8261e3890e9.jpeg

Since parting ways with WWE in August 2017, Eva Marie has focussed on acting and appeared in multiple action movies alongside the likes of Bruce Willis and Nicolas Cage.

She recently hinted at a WWE return, though, and told Reel Talker's Jim Alexander that she has "some unfinished business" as a WWE Superstar.

Cultaholic can now exclusively report that Eva Marie is set to return to WWE. Her second debut may also be imminent as a source within the company told us the former Total Divas star could return as soon as tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw.

Marie previously wrestled in WWE from 2013 to 2017 and had memorable runs on NXT and SmackDown. During her last stint on the main roster, she was involved in a storyline where she used different excuses to avoid in-ring action. This included her claiming to be stuck in traffic and an on-air wardrobe malfunction. Marie also starred in the first six seasons of Total Divas until she and WWE agreed to part ways in August 2017.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Lars Sullivan is back in trouble online but nothing as bad as before. Tryin to get with a woman and she's not having it at all. This guy has no idea how t use the internet :laugh:

Daniel bryan is back on Smackdown this week finally.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
One of wrestling's true good guys, Joey Ryan, is suing Impact Wrestling for... $10,000,000 plus legal fees for firing him after various women spoke out against him in June.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
In more " well it worked out so well the first time " news - Eva Marie is apparently headed back to the WWE. :help:

Marie previously wrestled in WWE from 2013 to 2017 and had memorable runs on NXT and SmackDown. During her last stint on the main roster, she was involved in a storyline where she used different excuses to avoid in-ring action. This included her claiming to be stuck in traffic and an on-air wardrobe malfunction. Marie also starred in the first six seasons of Total Divas until she and WWE agreed to part ways in August 2017.

not sure if that run on SmackDown would be considered "memorable" :laugh:

If she was that bad in 2017 and I doubt she's been in the ring in the last three years, I only imagine how this will go.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Daniel Bryan says this is his last fulltime run with wwe. I don t think he does the aew thing but in wrestling you never know. :naughty:

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Daniel Bryan says this is his last fulltime run with wwe. I don t think he does the aew thing but in wrestling you never know. :naughty:

I'd like to see him get at least one more good push if this is true (or even if it isn't). The New Daniel Bryan was the best thing that WWE has done in years.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
not sure if that run on SmackDown would be considered "memorable" :laugh:

If she was that bad in 2017 and I doubt she's been in the ring in the last three years, I only imagine how this will go.
I think the mistake is how WWE seems to want every woman under contract to wrestle. Vega is wrestling too much for a manager and Lana should never have been put in the ring.

Eva Marie would probably work decently enough as a valet, but we all know she'll be put in the ring to burn a PPV match in a nothing challenge for Asuka's belt, or to round out a Survivor Series team. I'm still somewhat shocked they never made Rene Young go into training for a match at some point.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
In a very WWE-esque move, ROH has Marty Scurll on ice right now, rather than releasing him, after sexual misconduct/assault acquisitions back in the spring. Not even involved as a booker, which was part of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->