Hell baby
Sad to hear, I know he’s had health issues for awhile

My most vivid memory of him was when he came back to put over Umaga

Reactions: Kaner9

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I'm starting to think that the 5 members have been actors the entire time. It's kind of impossible with today's technologie to hide their identity's for more than a couple seconds.

Daijakovic is almost 7 feet tall, how were they suppose to hide him? Ciampa has a distinctive voice, etc.

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
I'm starting to think that the 5 members have been actors the entire time. It's kind of impossible with today's technologie to hide their identity's for more than a couple seconds.

Daijakovic is almost 7 feet tall, how were they suppose to hide him? Ciampa has a distinctive voice, etc.

Ya they'll just pretend that whoever these guys end up being were there the whole time.

Reactions: Dominator13

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ

Damn your totally right. I bet wwe is using actors and 50% they don't even know whos in the group.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
255px-DiBiase_greets_crowd.jpg

"Federal authorities attempt to seize home of former pro wrestler
Nation Aug 18, 2020 4:13 PM EDT
MADISON, Miss. (AP) — Months after his brother was indicted in one of the largest public corruption cases in Mississippi’s history, federal authorities are trying to seize the $1.5 million Madison home of former professional wrestler Ted DiBiase Jr., according to court documents filed in June and obtained by the Clarion Ledger." Federal authorities attempt to seize home of former pro wrestler

And I thought the whole family were saints.

Last edited:

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Summerslam 2020

• Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship)
  • Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt (Universal Championship)
  • Bayley vs. Asuka (SmackDown Women's Championship)
  • Sasha Banks vs. Asuka (Raw Women's Championship)
  • Sonya Deville vs. Mandy Rose (Hair vs. Hair)
  • Dominik Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins (Street Fight)
  • The Street Profits vs. Andrade and Angel Garza (Raw Tag Team Championships)
  • Apollo Crews vs. MVP (United States Championship)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE's Amway Center deal goes to October 31 and they are spending $200K to rent it. PPV is scheduled for 9/27.

Sonya Deville did not have her head shaved on the suggestion of her lawyer as she will have to appear in court for the proceedings involving her attempted kidnapping. She may be taking time off while that takes place, and perhaps working on a couple other things. That per WOR from Sunday.

Reactions: ColePens

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
She's got plenty of interest from outside of wrestling. I personally wouldn't be surprised if she ends up doing NHL on NBC.

Renee won't have trouble finding work. She sucked as a colour commentator but she's really good in the interviewer/presenter/reporter/host type of roles.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I remember when Renee (Paquette) was on The Score, she was good despite being pretty new to broadcasting. I hope that she gets a decent spot with something hockey or basketball related. It's also typical that Vince would get pretty much what he wanted in a legitimate sports media person, have that person actually become tied to wrestling, and then pretty much blow it. She was a bad commentator but definitely good as a host and interviewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad