OT: All Purpose NCAA Football Thread Part IV (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
They could lose S Jaiden Woodbey later today. Their fans are pretty riled up because Dabo told Jackson Carman, Meyer was on the back nine of his career. :laugh:
Dabo's a pretty well known negative recruiter. If Urb was smart, he'd ask recruits how long they think Dabo stays in Clemson should Nick Saban retire in the next couple of years.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Just flipped 4* WR Jahan Dotson (PA) from UCLA. He got shutout earlier in the process but they seemingly circled back these past few weeks as some room opened back up.
Had room for him after the local kid lost his spot.

Seems like a great day for Penn St. Good commits signing and OSU is losing some

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Had room for him after the local kid lost his spot.

Seems like a great day for Penn St. Good commits signing and OSU is losing some

Yeah they’re going to take 25 kids it appears. So it’s looking like a consensus top 5 class is possible. They have 21 signed up & one commit who has academic issues so isn’t signing until February at the earliest if he qualifies. So they have 3-4 spots left & their remaining targets are all 4*’s.

They could still have two more kids commit & sign today or during this signing period but it’s up in the air right now.

Reactions: Cody Webster

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Army running a classic Army play for a 2 pt conversion to go up 1 with :18 left is why I love these random Bowls so damn much.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yikes. That looks ugly for two P5 teams for a prime time game.

Not really that surprising though. Not a good bowl game & two schools that aren’t known for large dedicated fanbases.

I don’t really care as I like watching the games on tv but you could certainly make the argument that there’s too many bowl games given the times.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Turned out to be a good game. That should end it. 5 TDs for Tate. Gonna put up video game numbers next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad