Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I’m off to check the meltdown with Tennessee fans. :laugh:

they're better than almost everyone else
I think they'd crush wisconsin & miami

I think they’re a better team than both those teams but even this year I don’t think Alabama is like the juggernaut team of the past years. They’re beatable this year & not like a crazy effort by the QB required to beat them like in the past way.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Holy ****, the entire state of Tennessee has gone off the rails over this Schiano hire/rumor.

They started off the Grumors again then for whatever insane reason they thought Chris Petersen was a viable candidate. So they were always going to be disappointed.

It looks like Schiano might actually voluntarily back out of the job.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
DPm-hR7UIAA-oGL

Sumlin & his agent finessed A&M there. He appears to be a top candidate for the Arizona State job too so he’ll be double dipping.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Gundy turned down Tennessee despite them offering him $8M+ a year.
Hahahahahhahaha, what a dumpster fire. I loved the sentiment that the Schiano outrage was done out of pride from being from Eastern Tennessee, and the level of morality that comes with it. Eastern Tennessee is a dump everywhere outside of Market Square in Knoxville.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hahahahahhahaha, what a dumpster fire. I loved the sentiment that the Schiano outrage was done out of pride from being from Eastern Tennessee, and the level of morality that comes with it. Eastern Tennessee is a dump everywhere outside of Market Square in Knoxville.

It looks like Tee Martin might end up being the guy & they’ll probably pay him well too.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
And for Texas A&M of all places. If Jimbo thought expectations were out of control in Tallahassee, just wait until he gets there. That and A&M is full of some weird shit.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
That would be a pretty solid get for FSU. The narrative around Oregon is completely different if Herbert doesn't miss 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->