Injury Report: All Purpose Mumps Thread (Stempniak, Crabb, Gernander Isolated and Being Tested)

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
Miller-Stepan-MSL
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Hayes-Hagelin
Glass-Moore-Fast

I'd rather do Kreider-Brassard-Nash and put Zuccarello at 3RW tbh. I think he'd mesh well with Hayes.

I don't understand why you want to change a line that's playing really well--in fact, AV now refers to the Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello line as the team's first line. If you must, flip Kreider and Miller.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I don't understand why you want to change a line that's playing really well--in fact, AV now refers to the Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello line as the team's first line. If you must, flip Kreider and Miller.

To be honest, I don't think they've played that well at all. The goals scored by that line were coming off breakaways by Nash. I feel like when that line is out there, the puck is in our zone more than it's in theirs.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Miller-Stepan-MSL
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Hayes-Hagelin
Glass-Moore-Fast

I'd rather do Kreider-Brassard-Nash and put Zuccarello at 3RW tbh. I think he'd mesh well with Hayes.

Nash has been a RW 99% of the time, no?

I would still like to see Hayes shoot more. He's gotten better with it, but from time to time, you still see him looking to make that extra move instead of taking a shot.

I like your lines...I think it helps distribute our firepower and defense throughout the lineup. If only Glass was scratched for Lindberg or Mueller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad