Injury Report: All Purpose Injury Report

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Can someone fill me in on Robertson, Thornton, Campbell, and Simmonds.

The other reports are about Refereeing, or how many starts Hutchinson will be getting.

I want to hear about timelines, return dates, and who's practicing.

Please and thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Cobra777

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
I've been wondering about Campbell too, been pretty quiet. Just found this posted on the cbssports website Feb. 9th... "
Campbell (leg) was placed on long-term injured reserve Monday retroactive to Jan. 24, CapFriendly reports.
This move provides the Maple Leafs some salary-cap relief, and it also guarantees that Campbell will miss at least four more games. He'll be eligible to return Feb. 18 against the Senators. The 29-year-old has yet to return to the ice, so that timeline is far from a sure thing. Frederik Andersen will continue to handle a majority of the starts, while Michael Hutchinson will be the primary backup."

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
In general a "week to week" diagnosis tells me that it's probably a 4-6 week timeline which means early to mid March return for Campbell

Reactions: ottomaddox

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Poor Robertson. If he’d been healthy when the likes of Thornton and later Simmonds went down he may have entrenched himself into the teams top 6. Now he’s got to get back to game speed with the Marlies.

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Hopefully only on paper, otherwise Marincin is within striking distance.
Haha maybe. He might play the 4 games against tne Moose and be back this time next week. I think its a good idea. He could play the entire road trip but i would think just the week.

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Poor Robertson. If he’s been healthy when the likes of Thornton and later Simmonds went down he may have entrenched himself into the teams top 6. Now he’s got to get back to game speed with the Marlies.
First game and he gets nailed along the wall. Oh well.All the more reason to watch the Marlies this week :)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00