Golf: All Purpose Golf Thread | 2018-19 PGA Tour schedule (post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The caddie from Kuchar's win in Mexico is saying that Kuchar didn't even want to give him 5% of his winnings, which is what he asked for. He was offered less than 2%. Typically, caddies get 10%. Kuchar's agent comes off looking almost as bad as Kuchar with his responses to this. Same agent as TW. That guy year after year makes Tiger look so bad. I have no clue why he still employs him. Kuchar shouldn't either. I wouldn't doubt Steinberg advised Kuchar on what to pay the caddie.

He got 5000 which is pretty insulting. Usually you get at least 10%. Come on Kuch.

Reactions: mmvvpp

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Kuchar just issued an apology for his comments and has given the caddy more money. Doesn't so how much, but said what he requested. Maybe the $50k

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Kuchar is a giant ****

The fact it took public backlash for him to do the right thing (if he even did) is a joke.

Absolutely pathetic
Agreed
Kuchar is the standard issue American golfer (Davis Love model 2.0). Rake in the cash while doing nothing really noteworthy, keep the testicular fortitude to a minimum and fold like a cheap tent when the flag is on your shirt or it's a major week.

Reactions: KapG

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did Kuchar issue that apology or his sponsors did?

Tiger needs to start playing more. Too often there's a part of his game that is way too rusty to compete. Rust is real in golf, and Tiger takes himself out of too many tournaments he competes in because he plays so infrequently. He was much better at preparing for tournaments without tournament practice years back, but isn't as good at it anymore.

Jan 3, 2012
Did Kuchar issue that apology or his sponsors did?

Tiger needs to start playing more. Too often there's a part of his game that is way too rusty to compete. Rust is real in golf, and Tiger takes himself out of too many tournaments he competes in because he plays so infrequently. He was much better at preparing for tournaments without tournament practice years back, but isn't as good at it anymore.

Eh. He's fine it's just hit putting and I don't know if more tournaments fixes that. Putting is very touch and go.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
What do you guys think about that Perth 6 format for a tournament?

36-hole stroke play
Top 24 make match play
Top 8 receive a 1st round bye in the match play
Matches are 6-holes

With how many amateur tournaments in the US are stroke play, cut, match play, I think it would be interesting to see the PGA have 1 tournament a year in a similar format.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
WUT HAPPENED.

Attachments

• SPIETH WUT HAPPENED.jpg
    SPIETH WUT HAPPENED.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.